Overall Satisfaction with NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact)
We currently utilize NICE CXone in our customer care call center. Our previous call center solution was very clunky and restrictive and didn't allow us to grow. We needed more of a robust enterprise-class solution, and this is why we chose NICE inContact. As a cloud solution, it offers many features we were looking for such as scalability, analytics, customization, and security.
- Great at creating an omnichannel solution so everything is centrally located in one place for our users.
- Scalability is especially nice and we only pay for what we need and use.
- The analytic features are amazing, we're able to do deep dives on individual calls and get much more call data that will better assist our employees on decisions that need to be made for our customers.
- The current built-in chat client does not provide a solution for proactive chat, only reactive, which is where a good portion of our chat conversion revenue comes from.
- Notifying a user (either audibly or visually) that a call is coming to their direct extension when they're logged in but not available is non-existent. Currently have a ticket in as a product feature request.
- Customer engagement has been much more positive now with the new system's interactions.
- Call center agents feel more confident taking calls and handling a customer's needs all from one solution
We have personalized scripts that we created with our NICE implementation contractor that further enhance our customer's experience within our system. We have adapted our hours of operation in a way that our system pretty much handles itself when adjusting call times to holidays and company meetings. We've also opened up new avenues of business for providers that we do white glove service for and are now increasing our revenue each month.
Very intuitive design, fluid GUI interface making it easy to navigate all aspects of the system. So many different features and customizations that allow you to control the call flow and control how customers interact and engage with your system.
Our company has never had access to this much call data before, it's amazing! The only thing that was tough at first was just learning the lingo of the reporting on what metrics or values to utilize in order to get the information we wanted or needed. The upside is that we have access to so much information, but the downside is "we have access to so much information". It's kind of a double edge sword at first, but our implementation team was great in helping us recreate our existing reports from the previous system into the new one and showing us how easy it was to access the help docs we needed to learn more about the reporting module.
Yes - This system replaced Mitel Contact Center. We were having issues mostly with support and usability. It was clunky at times, support was not all very supportive with some of our issues, and we ended up paying for modules that were never properly implemented and deployed from the get go, and weren't followed through by their deployment team afterward. Their mobile option was a joke and never worked so we ended up paying for setup of a module that we never used in the 6 years that we had the system. Very disappointing and would not recommend Mitel at all.
Do you think NICE CXone delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with NICE CXone's feature set?
Did NICE CXone live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of NICE CXone go as expected?
Would you buy NICE CXone again?
If you are looking for a system that is great at analyzing a call down to its root raw data, then this is the system for you. The amount of information that the system can pull for you off of a single call is amazing. From customer temperament to word clouds, there are a huge amount of tools available to find out what your customer's needs are right now and what they could be down the road, making product and service forecasting very efficient.