November 01, 2021
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact)
The entire organization uses NICE CXone to manage productivity and resources. It helps to make sure enough time and resources are set to the correct tasks, as well as confirming the rates of productivity based on man-hours. It also helps integrate with our native software more effectively than other agents have.
- Intuitive UI that helps all employees use it properly.
- Individual modifications are helpful across departments.
- Provides consistent performance and connection.
- An extension functionality would be great.
- A different color scheme could make the site and agent pop more (I'm tired of blue).
- Having easier access to troubleshooting FAQs would be nice.
- Less administrative overhead.
- Fewer downtimes for agents.
- Clearer view of goals.
It Works. It has a handy user interface which makes it easy to use and implement even with new teams. It has consistent performance and connection reliability, meaning there are few times when manual corrections are needed. Reports are accurate and useful due to the consistent performance and anyone can understand them.
Do you think NICE CXone delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with NICE CXone's feature set?
Did NICE CXone live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of NICE CXone go as expected?
Would you buy NICE CXone again?
NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact) is well suited when managing a large number of people across various departments and desiring to track productivity and resource requirements. It is less appropriate in situations where you only need to manage a small number of people (it is more effective to simply have a manager who is aware and actively involved with a small team).