Overall Satisfaction with NICE inContact CXone
My department at Shareworks by Morgan Stanely uses NICE inContact to talk to our customers. It's basically 95% of my job, with some days using it for 7 hours a day. I'm working as customer service and inContact allows me to talk to our clients with ease and also it's a good platform to see what my co-workers are doing as well and to see the stats of how long we've talked with customers. NICE inContact is also a great way for us to keep our statistics and keep a record of our KPIs.
- Really good user experience, things are easy to find
- inContact does a great job of keeping KPIs at my job
- Short learning curve on this platform. Makes my job easy.
- Graphics on inContact are glitchy, for example, the different displays are combined into one and I can't read it when it's jumped--works well 99% of the time
- Sometimes inContact servers are down and it affects everyone in my department as we can't assist.
- Not sure what's happening but sometimes when doing call transfers to another agent the calls stop recording, which has happened before but it's rare.
- Conference sometimes has issues, sometimes when doing an outbound verification to a participant and then transferring it to another agent the call drops completely.
I have not used the customize software features, but my managers have. It helps me fill out what types of calls I had. We don't use scripts in our business. It allows us to keep a record of what calls we deal with and provides a good indication of what calls we expect to receive in the future.
Great! It's great for day-to-day use. I use it consistently about 6.5 to 7 hours a day. I love the platform, and it's easy to use. In general, it's also quite reliable. I've been here for about 1 year and I can only count about 3-4 times that the software had issues, but it was fixed in about 15 min or less. The longest was just about 30 min.
10/10 love to see the real-time dashboards. I can know how many people are on hold, what co-workers are working on, and sending the pre-cue. Also, I can see a call history as well as when I took the calls, etc. Overall, it's just a great platform to use. I've never exported reports so I can't speak on that subject.
NICE inContact CXone is well suited for my daily job. Where I'm talking to the participants that my company works with. I really enjoy using it. In general, I'm able to conference people into calls and have more than one person on the call easily. Can't really think of a situation where inContact is less appropriate.