User Review: "eCommerce a/b Testing Tool: Optimizely"
| 2013-10-15published 10/15/2013
TrustRadius Review Summary
We use Optimizely for eCommerce conversion, increasing click through rates and engagement. The product has a simplistic UI, but allows you delve deep if necessary. Reporting and metrics are easy to explain to non technical people. Cost-effective and provides strong ROI.
- Reporting and validation metrics are easy to explain to non savvy analytic people.
- Digestible "QA "
- Depending on the page scenario, sometimes loads pages very slowly.
- Don't recommend inserting elements with this tool, the z-index will sometimes be off w/ different browsers.
- Validating treatments against controls that build a positive ROI.
- Allows justification of development time where needed.
Evaluation and Selection
We used no prior technical software package. But do have an in-house A/B testing platform and track with Google Analytics. - Being agile is important in A/B testing and Optimizely allowed us to get the results needed w/o major development contributions.