Review: "Optimizely A/B Testing Delivers Results"https://www.trustradius.com/ab-testingOptimizelyUnspecified7.82381012016-10-10T20:26:50.065Z
Overall Satisfaction with Optimizely
- Test setup is fast and easy, without using many resources.
- Customizable metrics allow flexibility in monitoring and reporting of experiment performance.
- Constant updates ensure that experiments run cleanly on all devices and platforms.
- Intuitive user interface allows users to learn the platform quickly and efficiently.
- Some rendering issues with older pages set to http: instead of https: (Optimizely is in the latter); there's a workaround that they provide, but users will need to know to look in the knowledgebase to find it.
- Would like more baked-in metrics (e.g. time on site) and the opportunity to cross-compare different metrics (e.g. clicks as a percentage of engagement instead of visitors).
- Occasional issues in rendering previews.
- Optimizely helped us determine design and content direction during a website redesign.
- The platform has helped us create more effective landing page content.
Optimizely is fantastic for quick and easy testing, and implementing experiments without a long lead time from the dev team. The company is constantly innovating and updating and creating new opportunities to try the product. However, the platform has a lot of features that are reliant on at least a remedial knowledge of code, so users should make sure to at least have a resource available to help them create more detailed experiments.