Easy Upgrade, Easy Wins
- Global HR
- Talent Management
- Oracle Talent Acquisition
Overall Satisfaction with Oracle HCM Cloud
Across the whole organization for HR related functions - compensation management, benefits, talent acquisition, and workforce planning. Moving the system to a cloud-based platform eased the demand of a growing organization with ever-growing data storage and access needs. Oracle being a leader in the industry was a clear winner and a suitable upgrade to our other Oracle business software. Aiming to a data and analytics-driven model, the HCM Cloud solution offered this.
Opinions are that of my own and not reflective of my organization.
- Oracle based servers offering storage and ease of access...not overloading your own organization's servers to retrieve critical HR information.
- Streamline and modern appearance, and moving away from old archaic business software appearance.
- Ease of upgrade form current Oracle based business software.
- Experienced some compatibility issues with upgrades and moving over data. More our own organization's fault for delaying upgrade to cloud-based computing.
- As with all cloud-based systems, "hiccups" in load time or usage can occur during high volume periods.
- Large company that can create barriers to quick and immediate upgrades and fixes.
- Increase productivity of employees & HR administration
- Improve compliance oversight
- Increased/deeper workforce insights
We did not see any direct correlation of hiring speed or quality, nor did we see a direct impact on the turnover base. The system itself wouldn't offer these direct benefits, but what was offered/administered was now more accessible and could be loosely tied to decreased turnover. Our performance management structure and talent development options were improved outside of HCM Cloud, but the system did allow us to readily disperse these changes.
Productivity and HR administration was certainly improved, and naturally this improves the ability for compliance oversight and deeper reporting opportunities within the organization.
- Expanding our Performance Management system, process, and employee goal setting options.
- Building a talent pool of past applicants, and allowing for easier access to past applications
- Integration of our talent development learning management system