Overall Satisfaction with Paycom
Paycom is being used by HR and accounting as well as employee self-service for all employees. Paycom allows a complete integration of payroll, benefit administration, compliance/reporting, elimination of redundancy/spreadsheets/errors, and digital/electronic employee forms. The employees love the self-service function, as they can view everything (paychecks, W-2, documents) and make changes as needed via the app or website.
- Designated customer service rep.
- Software updates and compliance with latest payroll changes.
- Doesn't outsource various components to others, it is all Paycom.
- Continued training via webinars or documents in the help section.
- Implementation was awesome.
- Reduced redundancy, no more spreadsheets and double entry.
- Removes the chance of errors due to manually entering in numerous places.
- Saves time by allowing employees to make changes themselves.
- Going paperless is awesome, saving time and money.
- The preset reports commonly used make processes simpler.
In my search for an HRIS system, I narrowed my choice to Paycom or SentricHR. I ultimately went with Paycom due to being used at my prior employer in a similar industry (even though Paycom was a little more). I have not used any other HRIS software but do see many complaints on many others on the SHRM board.
Do you think Paycom delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Paycom's feature set?
Did Paycom live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Paycom go as expected?
Would you buy Paycom again?
Paycom Feature Ratings
Support and Self-Service
As a consulting company, we were running payroll through Deltek, as it houses all our projects, accounting, and timesheets. Everything HR was being handled via paper and information manually entered into the payroll system for processing (benefits, tax information, etc.). Now, everything is entered once, by the employee, and rolls directly into payroll in Paycom. We then just enter a journal entry into Deltek to record the payroll.