Overall Satisfaction with Playvox
Playvox is used as a tool for bringing together the diverse and extensive subjects that we deal with daily in the company. Essentially, it contains articles about all the features of our product and service flows, which must be followed by customer experience agents. Furthermore, Playvox is used by the company as a whole. All teams have access and can make the necessary queries. The company's continuous improvement sector is also responsible for evaluating the agents' performance, sending out 4 monthly monitorings with scores ranging from 60 to 100. In addition, Playvox serves as a platform that maintains general communications centrally. We can check the main updated topics and use them on a daily basis to improve our customers' experience. Another important tool is the Community, in which people in the company are able to connect and communicate effectively. Especially in times of international pandemic, this sense of community and belonging is extremely important.
- It aggregates the content used in everyday life through the subject library.
- Sends the communications passed on by the continuous improvement team.
- It maintains monitoring and evaluations of services performed by customer experience agents.
- A way to perform specific searches, through search buttons, for specific words.
- A better way to organize community posts, which feel like they get lost.
- Channels need to be better organized as well.
- It has leveled the teams' quality achievement up to 85%.
- Service level agreement has been significantly impacted using Playvox as a tool for the congregation of service flows and processes.
- The number of disputes has significantly decreased since we've been encouraging all CX agents on using the platform daily.
Do you think Playvox delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Playvox's feature set?
Did Playvox live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Playvox go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Playvox again?
Playvox is a tool that brings together different features that are very useful for companies in the 21st century, which facilitates communication in remote work. I believe it is well suited for companies that have a very dynamic day-to-day where flows and procedures can change with a little higher frequency. The dynamism of a lot of information at the same time seems to converge with the platform's layout and usability. I wouldn't recommend it for more traditional companies that opt for more restricted formulas and with a smaller pace.