Pure Storage review
June 08, 2021
Pure Storage review
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Pure Storage FlashArray
Pure Storage FlashArray is used by my department to support various customers. FlashArray helps my organization to resolve problems that our legacy storage lack in terms of IOPS, hardware issues, manageability, and performance.
- Pure1 portal where you can see all your Pure Storage usage and other features is very impressive.
- Pure Storage integration with VMware SRM makes it very easy to configure array-based replication.
- Pure Storage Support is very good and the resolution time to fix a problem is impressive.
- Pure GUI is very user-friendly and makes it very easy for new users to learn how to create LUNs and others in no time.
- Introduce a new support tab in Pure Storage GUI for any individual storage would be great.
- They offer few trainings for Customers who have invested in Pure Storage for free.
- Suggest to Customers how they can improve Pure Storage functionality from time to time.
- Pure Storage FlashArray has a very positive impact on IOPS of very critical workloads.
- Data reduction feature helped us to offload more data.
- Integration of Pure Storage with SRM helped us reduce RPO and RTO.
The all flash array performance, data reduction, and encryption feature is quite impressive compared to other storage vendors. Also, Pure Storage FlashArray justifies its cost by providing high IOPS with very little latency.
Pure Storage FlashArray GUI is very user friendly which helped us transition from old storage to Pure without any challenge. It helped us achieve high IOPS as per customer requirements with accepted latency. Pure Storage integration with VMware also helped us configure SRM and protect VMs on DR site.
Pure Storage FlashArray IOPS and data reduction feature is quite impressive. Also integration with VMware to provide SRM replication to DR site.
We were able to get our storage upgraded without any impact to workloads because of seamless upgrade happening in the background. Also Pure Storage FlashArray's simplicity helped us transition from old Dell Compellent storage to Pure.
Do you think Pure Storage FlashArray delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Pure Storage FlashArray's feature set?
Did Pure Storage FlashArray live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Pure Storage FlashArray go as expected?
Would you buy Pure Storage FlashArray again?