Qualaroo Connects Our Client Success Teams Worldwide Through Insights
Overall Satisfaction with Qualaroo Insights
Research is a part of every team member’s role at our company. It is unfeasible, however, to take part in regular field visits or take hundreds of calls. Our client servicing teams need to be available to support our clients’ growth plans, both in cities where we have established offices and in new cities. We use Qualaroo to gather feedback from our clients all over the world and analyze them for insights that can help more of our clients, and help us get new clients, too.
Qualaroo is a straightforward tool that is accessible to everyone at the company. New hires can easily access data to assess patterns in customer behavior. On a daily basis, we deploy Qualaroo questionnaires that reach thousands of people. Team members run ongoing insights studies to pinpoint where and how to invest valuable time and resources. We specifically examine our client onboarding process, when new users install our app or register on our site.
- Qualaroo helps us see how we should invest our money. We identify channels that are generating the most value and what points of communication are resonating. The A/B tests and surveys help in this process.
- Through Qualaroo, we ask how customers find out about us, so that our marketing teams can use this information to replicate and build upon launch strategies as we enter new cities. We also use this insight to determine which cities, based on demographics, make sense to target for future service expansion.
- They could expand their templates to cover more scenarios (although it has been a long time since we needed their templates - we develop our own questionnaires tailored to our clients’ geographies).
- On the other hand, there are way too many options in the targeting section, but we have gotten used to skipping past them while creating surveys. Perhaps that’s more for companies who target wide audiences. We only collect client feedback, so we don’t really use ‘targeting’ as such.
- Qualaroo enables teams within our company to adapt to the needs of our customers and to share data across the organization. Survey-based feedback loops, coupled with web optimization tools, give our product, design, and marketing teams the information necessary to make data-driven judgment calls.
- We also survey random people—individuals who have never used our product—to diagnose problems with first-time user experiences. This reduces chances of wasted effort during designing.
- We use Qualaroo to always keep an eye on customer pain points across the world. The company prioritizes research as part of all operations, even without a dedicated budget or team, because Qualaroo serves that purpose for us.
Do you think Qualaroo Insights delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Qualaroo Insights's feature set?
Did Qualaroo Insights live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Qualaroo Insights go as expected?
Would you buy Qualaroo Insights again?
Also, we use Qualaroo to collect information about our clients to gauge how happy they are with a specific feature. We customize these feedback loops around precise actions taken within our web platform so that new clients feel even more delighted with our services. So, if you want to keep your finger on the pulse of your clients, Qualaroo may be the way to go.