January 11, 2017
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Qubit
Qubit is being used by our Ecommerce team to supplement our website's capabilities and provide richer, cleaner user journeys in order to drive CRO. This is predominantly related to product merchandising but we have also used Qubit for more substantial experiences for customers during the Christmas period. The main problem it addresses is that we have a simple and restricting CMS. Qubit helps us serve experiences to customers in bespoke ways that we are not able to do with our CMS.
- Easy to use basic mode. Drag and drop functionality with a simple interface makes Qubit user friendly for even basic digital users.
- Powerful segmentation. Allows you to serve experiences with a single customer view.
- Simple integration. Didn't take long to integrate with our website.
- More options and flexibility in Basic Mode. Very restricted in some areas.
- Reporting. In app reporting is very simple and often not relevant to the experience set up.
- Insights are vague and largely unhelpful. Unless they become more intelligent they don't seem to add anything at the moment.
Primarily the strength of Qubit's data layer and therefore the ability to personalise and create seamless user journeys for our different customer segments.
Qubit is well suited for use on websites built on basic CMS environments where functionality is limited. Qubit offers many options that would cost a fortune to develop on many CMS. Qubit is also well suited to content plans that target well defined customer segments. If you have an array of content developed for various customer segments, Qubit can help you set up simple journeys for all segments without ripping your website apart.