Overall Satisfaction with Raiser's Edge NXT
We use Raiser's Edge NXT in our Development Office for prospect research and gift tracking. We also use it to track event attendance, spot trends of giving and communications with donors. Our ability to segment donors for targeted appeals has been greatly enhanced. Since our organization is a state wide nonprofit, we are able to access it anywhere.
- Easy to segment donors.
- The variety of fields and options made it easy for us to customize for our purposes.
- Reporting options and graphs make generating reports quicker. Committees grasp the visuals easily.
- Prospect research is built in.
- Hard to upload historical data to the RE format..
- Would like more filtering options in the list tab.
- While the reports and graphs are good, most are not editable or customizable. We'd like to make them more useful.
- Operational Efficiency
- Increased revenue from new donors
- Increased revenue from existing donors
- Reduced IT expenditure due to cloud deployment
We can provide better answers to this question next year when we have more information about how our strategies are working and how RE-NXT is helping.
We had good tech support during our conversion. The installation and first few months were stressful, but we were able to call or use the online chat function. Webinars are great! Good information that can be used right away - we look for specific webinars that answer questions we have. We haven't used the peer support options, though.
We researched RE with other nonprofits locally and thought this met our needs.