Overall Satisfaction with Rebrandly
Rebrandly helps to make our URLs more professional and friendly. We created easily recognizable, consistent branding in all our messaging. We use Rebrandly to shorten URLs for social media, email signatures, brochures, and marketing material. With the added benefit of analytics, we can easily tell which links are performing better and gain better insight into our customers' desires and intentions.
- Create shortened links from any page using the Chrome extension
- Detailed, user-friendly analytics
- Customer domain names
- Custom domains come at a premium price
- Custom domain renewal prices tend to creep up over the years
- Large quota of links (based on subscription plan) which is easily scalable
- Intuitive yet thorough click statistics
- Custom domains - even bring your own
- I am able to easily track user behavior across multiple mediums
- Based on user behavior I am able to tailor our services to better match their requirements - even when they don't say anything explicitly
- More clicks to our desired links mean more traffic and more revenue
- Users see a more consistent, professional brand image across our channels, garnering more trust
Rebrandly is definitely aimed at the professional end of the market. Bitly has been around for a long time, but also overused and abused by bad actors. This can negatively influence a backlink profile in terms of organic search which an SEO professional simply can not afford. Using custom domains with Rebrandly, in conjunction with the unbeatable redirection speed means I'm getting far better and more consistent results compared to Bitly.
Do you think Rebrandly delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Rebrandly's feature set?
Did Rebrandly live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Rebrandly go as expected?
Would you buy Rebrandly again?
If you need to create a lot of professional-quality shortened URLs and easily track those, Rebrandly is a great fit. Either manually adding links via the web interface, through the browser extension or even the API for large volumes. The pricing plans are flexible to suit most situations. And the interface has been refined over the years so it's crisp, smooth, fast and intuitive. Rebrandly cares about the little details, down to the redirection speed when a user clicks on my link. Rebrandly should be an essential tool in every internet marketer's kit.