Updated May 31, 2022
Manager in Customer ServiceConsumer Services Company, 201-500 employees
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Recurly
Recurly is being used by a department. Our client requested its use. We use Recurly to locate our customer's account; as well as assist with adding subscriptions. Payments are also taken. Our client has embedded several links to better assist our customers with the software he sells.
- Account location
- I can use the last 4 digits to locate a payment if the customer does not remember the email address.
- You can use coding to have other needs embedded such as links that can be used to assist the customer better.
- I would like it if an agent accessed Recurly for any reason that it tracks it using the agent's name or login information.
- The time stamp on refunds processed can be confusing as it sometimes shows midnight when we don't, as such, I would like to see a change in that.
- Would like if the report for transitioned showed who completed the transition.
- We have been able to recognize if a customer has another account.
- Locating accounts are very easy once you have the necessary information.
- Recurly if and when an agent or lead accesses a customer's account if they don't take action.
Fewer codings are needed, however, the simplicity with Recurly is found once all the information needed is there. I have seen where Recurly is integrated with any other product we use; however, Salesforce does have the ability to be integrated with other products. This is done through coding.
Do you think Recurly delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Recurly's feature set?
Did Recurly live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Recurly go as expected?
Would you buy Recurly again?
Based on what I use Recurly for, I would say it is suited for contact centers that handle subscriptions and have the need to take payment. I have noticed though, that if you are not very technical, Recurly may not be for you, as coding is needed if you wish to add new things in the customer help section.