Overall Satisfaction with ShipStation
ShipStation is the main shipping software for our entire business. All of our orders—from multiple channels—flow into ShipStation, which is tied to all of our carrier accounts. It is our one-stop shop when it comes to all things shipping.
- Great USPS rates
- Integrates with all major carriers (others don't) and e-commerce stores
- Customizable email templates and tracking pages
- The clean, customizable dashboard makes organizing easy
- Custom store/marketplace integrations
- Needs barcode scanning to help reduce picking and packing errors
- The Products and Customers sections aren't easy to edit and require us to use workarounds
- User permissions aren't very granular and give too much access sometimes
- ShipStation v3 Beta hides quote options in menus now, making it harder to get quotes fast
- Alerts are weak, not customizable and can be easily missed
- Reduced shipping costs with the ability to compare rates across multiple carriers.
- Cut back on customer service time with timely email confirmations to customers.
- Gave us more insight into our shipping analytics.
ShipStation is a solid shipping software that gets the main job of importing orders, getting quotes, and shipping packages done really well.