Overall Satisfaction with SmartRecruiters
We currently use SmartRecruiters as aggregate sourcing for new-hire candidates that cover all of our territories in FL, NY, CT, NJ, PA, TN, VA, MI, DC, and MD.
- The user-facing interface is intuitive and extraordinarily navigable.
- It has a robust scope of partnerships with other platforms like Indeed and LinkedIn, which broadens the pool of candidates to whom we have access.
- Front-end customization of response templates and dispositions.
- Batch processing of candidates would be nice. When we have over 1,000 candidates to review-- a quarter of which we can summarily dismiss due the candidates' physical location being dozens, if not hundreds of miles from our nearest territory (residing within the territory is the expectation)-- it would be beneficial and a more efficient process to have the ability to check a box next to each candidate and click on "Reject," rather than rejecting every one of them individually.
Within the hundreds (thousands?) of candidates I have reviewed through SmartRecruiters to-date, the range of candidate experience is quite broad (ranging from zero qualifications to vastly overqualified). My experience with SmartRecruiters in this aspect is no different than the experiences I've had with alternatives we have used in the past.
The candidate summaries are intuitively listed and categorized to my liking.
- The quality of individuals we have hired using SmartRecruiters ranges from low to high, which is the same experience I had with alternative platforms. In my observation, there is no discernible correlation between the platform used and the median candidate quality.
- The variance in employee turnover since we switched to SmartRecruiters has been negligible. In my observation, there is no discernible correlation between the platform used and the rate of turnover.
SmartRecruiters is well suited to accomplish what it is intended to accomplish: maximize exposure of our job posting across multiple platforms, providing a much broader talent base from which we may choose the most qualified candidate for our open positions.