Spredfast Review 12 of 61
Review: "Spredfast - Easy to use; provides voice of the customer insights"
April 11, 2018

Review: "Spredfast - Easy to use; provides voice of the customer insights"

Score 10 out of 101

Modules Used
Conversations

Overall Satisfaction with Spredfast

At Priceline, we use Spredfast for two distinct and separate functions: Marketing and Customer Care. I head the Customer Care team, and Spredfast consolidates and organizes all of the social media comments about Customer Care issues into easy-to-use and highly configurable Care dashboards. This facilitates my team's ability to work at maximum efficiency.
  • Spredfast is easy to configure to meet the business needs. And as the business changes, it is very easy to modify the existing workflows to meet the new needs.
  • Data labeling (aka tagging) is very easy to set-up and then report on the various labels applied to the inbound social media Customer Care comments.
  • The analytics tool is quite robust and getting better all the time. The ability to pull key insights out of the social media data is very important to us. Social media comments, in general, tend to serve as an early warning system for our company. So our ability to glean these insights quickly is very important.
  • Spredfast is growing quickly and with this comes some unintended consequences. They have a lot of great ideas on their roadmap, but the execution/delivery of these seems a bit slow.
  • There are improvement opportunities with Analytics. I'd like to see more widgets and the ability to download data into Excel for further data manipulation.
  • Data storage/access is too restrictive. If I don't proactively use Data Exports to set up reporting, I have lost out in my ability to run analysis on larger time periods.
Social media is a key component to the overall mix.
[Implementation] Was a long time ago. It went well/smoothly. As with anything new, there is a learning curve that must occur.
Spredfast does a nice job with client education. Their online and Summit conferences are well worth the time and investment.
I have a terrific success manager (Angela Lacey) who is very responsive and proactive. She keeps us well informed and assists with troubleshooting. I would like to see Spredfast facilitate more customer-to-customer networking for best practices and idea sharing.

Spredfast Feature Ratings