- In my position as a social strategist, I had to handle multiple clients and social channels. Sprout Social allowed me to effectively and efficiently create and publish multiple posts on multiple social touch-points.
- Handling multiple clients and multiple social channels creates some confusion and can be very overwhelming. Sprout Social allowed me to focus on one client at a time. I was able to craft posts and create a time release schedule for these posts. I would take a couple days to manage the posting and the timing, while the other days were filled with monitoring and managing the channels user content.
- Monitoring was made easy by Sprout Social. I had to make weekly and monthly reports to my clients and I was able to use Sprout Social's monitoring tools and interface to see what each post was doing for my client. It was easy to use and very easy to understand.
- A review option would be beneficial. Just to see how the post will look on whatever social channel was chosen. It's good to see how the sentences layout.
- When you chose a client to manage, it would be nice to have it opened in its separate window so you don't confuse yourself with multiple clients.
- I was dealing with international clients so maybe if there was a way to program that clients page to the desired timezone so I would know what time it was internationally so my postings don't go off at 2 in the morning.
- Our response time to the posts were great. If I knew a post was going off at 5pm, I would monitoring the time afterwards to keep up with the content to follow
- I was able to know what type of posts were working by reviewing the analytics.
- It would be nice if you could be sent email notifications if someone posted back, retweeted, liked, etc so it could be more about real time relevance.
So convenient to use and easy. I also have experience, which makes me more prone to use it again over other management tools. Great idea having a free trial also.
I would tell them to first use it for one account and do some posting so you can understand what all the feature do. They would be able to see what these initial posts are doing for them and what needs to be changed. Then the more the use Sprout Social, the more they will familiarize themselves with it.