Tenfold Review: "Great Call Management Tool"https://www.trustradius.com/contact-centerTenfoldUnspecified7.9711012017-12-12T15:52:55.173Z
Overall Satisfaction with Tenfold
Tenfold is our organization's only call management tool, and we use it across the organization. It is most valuable in our sales operations - it has greatly streamlined workflow and made us more efficient. The click to dial feature works very well and quite reliably, and integrates seamlessly with our Cisco phone system. The call notes function pops up immediately after the call and eliminates extraneous clicks, allowing us to immediately record thoughts on our conversations.
- Quick and easy click to dial feature integrates well with phone and there is no delay in dialing.
- Post-call note feature is easy to use and integrates well with Salesforce.
- Company-specific website aggregates user call data for easy analysis.
- Tenfold's Chrome add-on aggressively pops up when there is an incoming call. This can sometimes interrupt a browsing session or be annoying.
- From time to time, Tenfold doesn't connect to the Cisco softphone when the application is initiated. This is almost always fixed by restarting the computer.
- Calling is much easier and call volume is higher than it would be without Tenfold
- There have been no technology issues - Tenfold is one of the best-functioning programs we use.
- Call tracking is great - we receive accurate and relevant data.
Our organization uses Salesforce and Cisco phones. Tenfold integrates wonderfully with both. I can easily create a list of contacts in Salesforce, and Tenfold's click to dial function makes it easy to immediate call contacts without dialing the number manually. Once the call is over, I can immediately log notes in Tenfold's Chrome add on, which translates those notes into Salesforce instantly and in an easy-to-read format. At the end of the day, I can view my activity and that of my coworkers through Tenfold's dashboard, which measures a number of different call statistics.