Totango for large clients
November 24, 2020
Totango for large clients
Director Client Success
WaystarHospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Totango
Totango is used primarily by the client success team. We use Totango to segment our clients, trend client health and identify health or engagement related opportunities to review with the client and assigned Client Success Manager. We also use Totango to share insights with our sales team to improve corporate communication. Before Totango, we were unable to trend client health across multiple solutions. We also use Totango to track and trend touchpoints by client/CSM and build a client plan. The plan and touchpoint data from Totango adds structure and informs our team and one/one meetings by identifying risk, opportunities and client plans to enhance the client journey.
- Client segmentation.
- Client health.
- Client touchpoint.
- Touchpoint reasons should come with recommendations and be limited to the touchpoint type.
- Reporting user or product activity functionality is not optimized. Reporting use, feature use or product use as a report, not a segment would add to the product.
- I'd love to see Totango more widely adopted by my company, the existing pricing structure will be difficult in not entirely unfeasible to extend use to other departments.
- Improved client engagement by adding structure to multiple managers who have different expectations of the role.
- ROI has not been demonstrated as a hard figure. Without a demonstrable ROI, expanding to other CSM and teams is not as fluid.
Do you think Totango delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Totango's feature set?
Did Totango live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Totango go as expected?
Would you buy Totango again?
Totango can be intimidating for a typical client manager and is better suited for a user who leverages multiple streams of technology. Managers who prefer paper or traditional routine will be challenged at first. Totango is easy to understand and start to use but can be challenging to take the experience to a new level.
Totango is well suited for to segment and move clients through segments/journey stages using client and client manager datapoints to have the right response at the current client stage using client health. user engagement, touchpoint/client engagement and solutions usage. It is less valuable to use Totango as a data warehouse or predictive model using complex data.
Totango Feature Ratings
Help desk / support tickets
Customer health scoring
Customer health trends
Role-based user permissions
Integration with Salesforce.com
Integration with Marketo