Overall Satisfaction with UKG Pro (formerly Ultimate Software UltiPro)
We use UltiPro for all HR / Payroll functionality except time and attendance. We use another vendor for that. UPM has been rolled out to all salaried employees and we are currently rolling it out to all office hourly employees. We've utilized Salary Planning for 3 years now. We also use Manager and EE Self Service by all employees. Our biggest obstacle is Open Enrollment. We've used Open Enrollment .NET version for two years and the previous version before that. We've yet to have a flawless open enrollment. I am constantly asked about spell check. With all of our Salaried Reviews, our CEO is very disappointed when he reads reviews with many spelling errors. Please implement a spell check feature for all functionality that involves text fields.
- Accessible from anywhere. It is a huge advantage to be able to do my job from anywhere in the world
- Access to a support system for the rare occasion I need assistance with functionality
- Functionality is always there, I never worry about UltiPro being unavailable or unable to resolve an issue
- Spell Check - This really needs to be added
- Better communication with customers. I get more information from Linked In from other customers then I do from Ultimate
- Allow us to determine our own business processes. Functionality is being limited by Ultimate Software instead of allowing us to decide. The time out changes are still a big issue with our management team. Being unable to extend the timeout beyond 30 minutes is hard to explain.
- Better data management, access to our data through reporting functionality
- Better customer service to our employees by having immediate access to their data
We demo'd several other providers but chose UltiPro for the versatility.
Well suited to mobile users, accessible from anywhere. Limited mobile functionality.
Using UKG Pro (formerly Ultimate Software UltiPro)
We have a lot of time invested in the product and I am hopefully communication will get better.