Overall Satisfaction with Ventiv Claims
There were significant regressions in the environments as we tried to implement the newest version. It took us a few versions and rounds of testing to find a version that met most of our needs with features that existed in the older version we were in. It is a great product, but there were some gaps between the environment we were in and the newest version of Ventiv Claims.
Ventiv Claims is used to administer workers' compensation, general liability, and medical malpractice claims for the entire organization.
- They provide integrated solutions for workers' compensation compliance.
- They provide a flexible application.
- They support their clients with knowledgeable resources.
- More consistent upgrade environments with less regressions.
- Better documentation and training for advance features in the system.
- The environment has allowed us to stay compliant with all state and federal requirements without bringing in third-party systems.
- It has allowed us to administer the environment with less technical staff.
Business rules and workflows have saved us significant time and allow staff to be more consistent with the information they put into the environment. The correspondence feature makes it easy for staff to produce letters to claimants and vendors with consistency. The document image features have allowed us to be paperless since 2009, and it easily allowed staff to administer claims when the pandemic hit.
The online training is comprehensive and very helpful. The system is so configurable so the training does a good job of reviewing the possibilities within the system. There are some features that do not have training and it would be more helpful to have training on all features within the system. It would also be helpful to have more training on some of the more complex items in the system to help administrators.
Do you think Ventiv Claims delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ventiv Claims's feature set?
Did Ventiv Claims live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Ventiv Claims go as expected?
Would you buy Ventiv Claims again?
Ventiv Claims is much more robust. Ventiv [Claims] is the best option in my opinion because it covers workers' compensation compliance in one system. [In] most other systems we have evaluated, you would have to also enlist a third party to comply with state and federal standards.
Using Ventiv Claims
- We have been able to also track our Return-to-Work program within the claims.
- Supervisors are able to audit claims and track adjuster performance.
- We are looking at the system to track absences in the county.
- We are also considering tracking discipline matters to easily see which employees have workers' compensation claims and discipline cases.
Ventiv Claims Support
Overall the support is really good. There are only a few instances where the support could not figure out how to resolve issues we have encountered quickly.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
We [purchased] extra support because we host the claims environment, and we needed additional help to manage the application server for upgrades, configurations, and monitoring for uptime.
Yes - Bugs are usually resolved in patches or upgrades. It is a bit of a process because you have to test through the fix or upgrade to [ensure] it hasn't affected anything else.
Using Ventiv Claims
Overall, the system is easy to use. Some fields are redundant within the system, which makes it a little confusing, but once you choose which to use, you can easily hide the other field from users so they do not enter information in the other field.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Exporting claim search information for additional analysis.
- Automatic reporting to the state for FRIO and SROI.
- Medicare reporting solution within the application.
- Business rules and workflows to help users process their work more quickly.