Great Video Tool
June 17, 2020
Great Video Tool
Digital Marketing Specialist
Protexure Insurance Agency, Inc.Insurance, 11-50 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Vidyard
We are using Vidyard primarily with our Sales team to reach out to prospective customers. It gives us the opportunity to connect with prospects in a more personal manner rather than a phone call. Additionally, it saves our team time by allowing them to record messages rather than type our a long email.
- Our team members like that it is easy to create videos right off the cuff and put them directly in emails.
- The interface is very easy to use.
- The analytics are very helpful and help our team determine who is engaged in the process.
- The ability to put calls to action in videos or below videos makes it easy to move prospects down the funnel in a natural way.
- The difference between team accounts and individual accounts is a bit confusing.
- The inability to download videos with the free version is a con.
- You can't trim the middle of videos, only the beginning and end.
- Improved our engagement with videos
- Gives us a space to host our videos and analyze data
- Increased the number of meetings booked
It took some time for our team to fully get the hang of this tool. For those less familiar with video tools it took a little extra time. But, Vidyard provides great training tools and resources to help with the process. The tool itself integrates well but the company culture of video takes a bit more time.
They are very responsive. The team works promptly and is available for any questions you might have. When getting started, they have people prepared to train your team and a great help desk. Additionally, they have a robust content library and knowledge center to help with any problem you could have.
Vidyard is perfect for organizations where face to face contact isn't possible. If your organization values developing relationships and trust but struggles to over the phone or email, this is a great solution to engage prospects and earn their trust right off the bat. It is also helpful for remote teams to stay in contact.