Overall Satisfaction with Vtiger
VTiger is used for our company's CRM. I use Vtiger to pull product data and to match up product groups across the organization. I also input the keywords for other teams to use when setting up the products for retail. It's the piece of collaborative software that holds all of our true, this-is-it source-of-truth product information. We are still using this while we are also using Syndigo.
- I love reporting. I can build a custom report using all or any of the dimensions of my choice. This is great when other programs often limit this ability.
- I like that is a source of truth across the organization. We can all go in and see the same thing.
- This also works for communication with our teams in other countries. We are a global organization.
- Though you can create reports however you want, they may need to come out in multiple files. I wish this could be aggregated.
- It's still very simple. There is room for improvement with the setup of the admin panel.
- The dropdowns function funny when scrolled down. It's picky but it's frustrating.
- The search function could be improved.
- I look at this from a skewed perspective. I am happy I can share search terms, and that has improved ROI for products on other platforms.
- I like the collaboration aspect. Many teams use Vtiger here.
- I like that it's able to be a source of truth program for us.
Synaptica is mainly for taxonomy, but it stores our product attribution as well, just like Vtiger. Vtiger is a more robust software, and stores product data beyond selling attributes. At our organization size, we like a program like Vtiger because it's more broad with more capabilities. We will continue to use Vtiger even though we are also onboarding Syndigo.
It is well suited for reporting and looking at product data item by item. I am not sure if it's just the way we have it set up, but using the search function at the top after filling out the data for one product is frustrating because you have to scroll back up for the drop-down select to be presented correctly.