Overall Satisfaction with Vtiger
Since day one, GB Advisors did an extended research in finding the best CRM for them. They decided to go with Vtiger All-In-One. They use it on all the departments and areas. From sales to support and even marketing. It manages all the logistics and internal proceses. It really helps with the organization and coordination of the projects, specially keeping the track of ticketing, leads, and opportunities.
- User-friendly interface.
- Reliable tracking system and alerts to maintain overall control of the proceses.
- Meets all the needs of the average company.
- Switching among subgroups could be a bit simpler.
- The Mobile App should have more options.
- Document customization is difficult sometimes.
- I managed to increase my production by 20% each month.
- We increased the number of new clients each year.
- Clients were satisfied by our support team.
The selection of Vtiger as CRM wasn't on my hands. The decision was made before I arrived to the company. Nevertheless, I know that the pricing was one of the main reasons and the overall performance of Vtiger. It was feature on the top of Gartner's Magic Quadrant. And the reviews were very helpful.
In my area, Sales, it is very effective, especially if you want to track if a link or an email was opened. I can organize and customize all the stages of the sales cycle. I find the reports very useful. Each month I can visualize the record of my team through graphics and statistics. And to be honest, with Vtiger you can run the entire process. From the initial call, booking demos, implementation and more.
Vtiger Feature Ratings
Customer data management / contact management
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Quote & order management
Help desk management
Billing and invoicing management
API for custom integration
Role-based user permissions