Ziflow fan here
February 25, 2022
Ziflow fan here
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Ziflow
Review of third-party marketing materials and internal marketing materials. Submissions are submitted via an externally facing ziflow submission form and the shared assets are reviewed internally across teams.
- Asset/proof view and resolution are excellent
- Static and video files are supported
- Annotation tools are useful
- Ziflow support is pretty reliable and responsive
- Google Docs are not supported
- Annotation tools in comments would be improved by adding font color options
- When the tool is experiencing issues (which is actually pretty rare), I'd like to receive a proactive email notification
- A great way to tie a creative review in with a legal review--the best
- Sign in has been challenging for those waiting for verification codes going into spam folders--this bit is a time waster; I understand the security aspect but it's still a bit clunky
- Ziflow has greatly increased our ability to review creative assets and iterate with revisions, allowing legal and creative feedback to co-exist
We had a very manual process in place before we started using Ziflow, which led to approvals based on feedback without ever seeing the next version update. Now we are solid and see everything in its final form before it goes live.
Do you think Ziflow delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ziflow's feature set?
Did Ziflow live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Ziflow go as expected?
Would you buy Ziflow again?
Well suited for review of assets that require a team to weigh in/advise. Best suited for a team that's trained on the user interface. It's a bit challenging to have to regularly train new users, as my user base is very large. Even though the tool is pretty intuitive, there are an awful lot of people who don't seem to naturally click on things (like popping the comments open) and I find myself repeating guidance. When I interact with a creative team, they love the look and feel of the product. The legal team is more challenged in their use case because it's not the creative content they're weighing in on (it's the copy) and we can't copy and paste from the asset into a comment, so I find myself re-writing a lot of copy in my comments.