Overall Satisfaction with Ziflow
As a graphic design agency, we need many approvals in our day-to-day work. Ziflow gives me the flexibility to overcome any type of project, from printing to web, animation to movies... We use it for the approvals of brochures, menu boards, animated GIFs for websites, newsletters, websites... And with Ziflow, I can work through all my internal staff with personalized flows depending on the resources involved. And since everything is triggered automatically, I don't have to follow all the steps to make sure a project goes through the entire chain of approval.
- Builds flows for the proofs
- Transfer the proofs on trigger depending on the flows
- Keep me posted on the evolution of my proofs
- If we could have built-in templates to start from
- Placeholders for staff that aren't working anymore that we can easily replace without going through all the flows where that resource was involve
- A "state of Ziflow", where we could see if there are any issues with the platform (slow, problems, warnings,...)
- Centralized proofing with many resources working simultaneously instead of one after the other
- Make people collaborate at the same time on the viewer
It's a work in progress... change is a difficult process. Some resources are reluctant to work in Ziflow. Some even jeopardize the flows... putting the wrong flow on a defined project.
It's really helpful to be able to collaborate all at the same time within all the different departments in the company. You don't need to transfer, adjust, or solicitation any new resources, a well-built flow can easily go through all the involved people.
Do you think Ziflow delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Ziflow's feature set?
Did Ziflow live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Ziflow go as expected?
Would you buy Ziflow again?
For the approval of production of printed material, it's easy and convenient. As for web material, the "screen capture" states is a bit tricky... you have to be aware of the options, first of the choice between screen capture and web page. And then in the viewer, go through comments that are switched from a web page to screen capture.