Overall Satisfaction with ZoomInfo
We use ZoomInfo to target specific accounts and generating new prospecting within specific criteria.
- ZoomInfo allows you to filter broadly or narrowly to provide you with exactly what you are looking for.
- The Chrome add in "Reach Out" is an invaluable tool for our team
- ZoomInfo helps clean up our existing data in our CRM
- Industries aren't always specific enough
- Searches seem to not always save correctly
- Doesn't have integrations with less popular CRM's
- We have seen better connection rates using ZoomInfo.
- We have a more robust lead list in CRM.
- Sales team is more efficient with the Reach Out extension.
ZoomInfo is less expensive than the others, it provides us with contact information and using the reach out extension we can search in LinkedIn and get the information from ZoomInfo. If ZoomInfo doesn't provide us with enough information it does provide us with enough information to start our research on Navigator and then use Reach Out extension to get information.
ZoomInfo is suitable in most industries and is more robust than other sources. The struggle is the data isn't always accurate due to people switching jobs and the system not being manually researched, but the main phone number is accurate and it provides you with enough information to get into an organization and then you may need to do leg work to find the correct contact.