Likelihood to Recommend
Well suited for sessions and events information with the exception of large white space areas when viewed. Depending on how your organization is set up the only "less appropriate" area for us would be the actual accounting side, but that is because our accounting department prefers to maintain invoices, etc out of their own system. However, the invoices provided by A2Z does aid them when the are reconciling to their own system
Ungerboeck Software is best suited for small or large service or product based organizations. The "out of the box" work flow process & set up is suitable for most business operations. The flexibility to configure work flow, layout of screens, fields, and individual user settings makes the software suitable to many business types.
- Tracking from year to year - history provided on the Exhibit side is huge and helps when you have new people working within the platform.
- Ability to replicate certain areas from year to year which is a huge timesaver.
- Templates! Templates are huge timesavers, but you still have the ability to brand them and change them if needed.
- Ease of use. Once configured and work flow processes are determined, users are up and running in one (1) orientation & training session. Online Knowledge Base and Video tutorials are helpful resources.
- Customization. The flexibility to customize screens, layouts, fields, etc. is a HUGE benefit. Add or hide fields based on your company needs are available at functional user level.
- Trace & Notification features. Built-in reminders or "to do" lists keep staff on track. Never miss a deadline! Email w/ full HTML, import and export features are fantastic.
- Coming from software where I had a huge amount of access to the "backend", it would be nice to be able to manipulate areas of the Exhibit Floorplan a little easier with regard to items like tables, chairs, stages, etc. Maybe add some icons that could be pasted into the floorplan for faster success?
- The agenda within A2Z does not give you the ability to host on your own conference site.
- The agenda view is sometimes perceived as being too long, there's a lot of extra "white space".
- At availability booking level, I would like to see an option to add Move In (set up) and Move Out (tear down) times rather than copying/pasting once space is booked.
- Strengthen the iEBMS field functionality; specifically the online booking request and calendar of events.
No answers yet
Based on 1 answer
Software upgrade to latest version and to hosted environment took longer than expected
I've used Map Your Show, as well as ExpoCad. Each has their own redeeming qualities, and the success of A2Z is also based on the support you receive from the provider. Customer Support and being assigned to one support team player from A2Z has been huge and we have greatly appreciated it.
This past spring, I had the opportunity to view 25Live (web version of R25). Within 10 minutes, it was determined, 25Live was not suitable for the Event Management Operation. Most suited for the Office of the Registrar's need to book academic classrooms space for class course sections. College Net (25Live) sneak preview. - 25Live offers an Event Management Module, however, with very basic functionality. Does not compete with Ungerboeck Software functionality. - A single event in 25Live with multiple space books, are made up of multiple sub events; unable to view all space bookings on single screen. - Report options are not comparable. - Limited customization; unable to edit screen layouts or fields. - to name a few...
Return on Investment
- Positive - it provides one place from which primary players in the conference could pull information. A2Z maintains consistency and lowers the discrepancy issue when everyone tries to keep their own little database.
- Positive - Time Saver.
- No negative that I can recall.
- Use of Ungerboeck Software as one of the primary communications tools for events coordination helps to accommodates our "One Stop Shop" customer service philosophy.