Likelihood to Recommend
Abacus is great for smaller companies that need to automate expense management. It is a very user-friendly system that makes it easy for all employees to understand without any training. We have heard of issues with their AMEX program. Companies that have tens or hundreds of corporate AMEX cards should likely explore other options
Employee in Finance and AccountingMedical Devices Company, 11-50 employees
Best suited if you have a lot of creatives and/or salespeople as those two groups tend to dislike expense reports the most. It's completely understandable, as I'm no fan of the tedium either. But Divvy automates the reporting and in real-time. Seriously, the insanity of waiting 30 days when these teams are all so busy delivering a great customer experience, exactly where their time and focus should be - make me wonder why we didn't think of creating Divvy ourselves!
- It is very easy for employees to upload their expense receipts to abacus.
- Abacus has an easy UI.
- We haven't had any issues with their customer service team not responding when asked.
- Divvy's support response time is impressive. The quality of support is high as well.
- We have enjoyed their turnaround time for product requests and their willingness to hear and understand our user experience.
- Running totals within the app for incomplete expenses would be useful.
- Delete receipts within the app.
- I exclusively use the app, would love all of the same functionality as the web version.
Consultant in Information TechnologyFurniture Company, 1001-5000 employees
- Seems like the needs attention feature needs attention. Even after filling out the required field it still shows the needs attention status.
Project Manager in Customer ServiceHospital & Health Care Company, 1-10 employees
Based on 5 answers
I never even needed support... It was very easy to use and I never needed it explained to be for that reason, or had any issues. When bugs did happen, generally I just closed out the app, restarted it, and it worked just fine after that. Never needed to escalate beyond that
No answers yet
Other co-op databases, such as Wiland, Next Action (Oracle), etc. are all useful and can be part of your marketing mix. Each has their own strengths and weaknesses. Never put all the eggs in a single co-op basket.
Director in MarketingRetail Company, 51-200 employees
We have used American Express and BOA and while they both give you the standard use of a credit card, neither one allows you to do all the things that Divvy does. Virtual cards, budget increases, categorization, receipt maintenance. Divvy is the only one we have tried of this nature and we love it.
Return on Investment
- It has allowed our organization to understand better how employees are expensing things so that we can develop consistent and mindful expense policies for the organization.
Representative in SalesComputer Software Company, 201-500 employees
- Time saved by not having to fill out month end expense reports can now be invested in creating new revenue opportunities
- Knowing at every point in time, how much budget you have vs what you spent it on, is much more a part of your success planning.
- Higher rate of additional budget approval, when Divvy helps you tie the request to the immediate opportunity.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Abacus Editions & Modules
- Per User per Month
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Divvy Editions & Modules