Likelihood to Recommend
Abacus has been great for our small startup of 37 employees, it has grown with our team since we were very small. Since we have not experienced it as a bigger company, I am not sure what the scalability would be like. If you're looking for a site with a cleaner look that is easy to use, Abacus is it. I haven't had to reach out to customer service yet because I haven't had any issues. If that isn't proof positive of how easy it is to use, I don't know what is!
- It is very easy for employees to upload their expense receipts to abacus.
- Abacus has an easy UI.
- We haven't had any issues with their customer service team not responding when asked.
- Agile budget approval - no more back and forth conversations where the team needs to "beg" for more. They actually learn very quickly how to make a rock solid business case on their own to me, because I can "1 click a yes" or "need a bit more ROI" coaching to a yes, if need be.
- Real-time expense capture - no more waiting until month-end to see expenses that might not have been a wise choice. Or at least get a jump on why funds were spent, so we can all understand the need better.
- No more wasted time digging around for 'that one 5 figure receipt' from 30 days ago!
- When you upload a receipt to abacus it would be great to port in the information from the receipt to the text fields.
- It would be good to have a more automated way for Abacus to integrate in with other payroll systems.
- It would be nice to have more levels of permissions, e.g. manager level, administer level and employee level.
- QuickBooks integration still requires WebConnect files instead of DirectConnect.
- Statements are difficult to work with.
I used expensify in my last role, however it was at a bigger company so I was not involved in the process besides being a user. Abacus seems easier to use from a user perspective. It would be great to have a better integration with our payroll system, but it seems like with all softwares, you can't have it all
Nothing out there compares to the agility and ease of use of Divvy. Adoption by those most resistant to any expense reporting tool has always been the #1 painpoint to all other such software.Divvy takes the pain away even for creatives and salespeople!
Return on Investment
- It does seem like they are still working out some kinks in the web and mobile apps – a few times the app has crashed. But they're also very fast to push updates.
- The benefits are simple. No one likes taking time out of their day to do expense reporting. Abacus speeds that process up considerably. The interface is clean, and I'm able to see what expenses are pending vs. expenses that are already cleared.
- The benefit from a user standpoint is that it adds an element of organization to a process that is typically disorganized. It has saved us numerous hours.
- Immediate ROI for any company who wants their teams to focus on driving new revenues, creating great products or over delivering to customers - instead of chasing receipts 30 days behind.
- Ease of use and a great sales and tech support team at Divvy ensure successful onboarding with each and every employee.
- Immediate ROI from being able to have an agile budgeting process - cashflows improve immediately when budget spend is captured in real-time, and new opportunities are captured when approvals are that easy.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Abacus Editions & Modules
1. Per User per Month
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Divvy Editions & Modules