<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 7.4 out of 100
Based on 132 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
ADP SmartCompliance is a great resource for users of the ADP suite of products. I don't have any real negatives. I think it's one of the best third party resources that my company uses, and I've seen a number of them. Also, the continuous improvement of the website and it's offerings keeps me coming back to see what else I can do on the site. I've used SmartCompliance since it's creation, and other ADP resources prior to SmartCompliance and I am thoroughly sold on it.
Feature Rating Comparison
Support for external payroll vendors
Benefit plan administration
Direct deposit files
Salary revision and increment management
- They make the data gathering process easy for the client as they work with the data in the format that is easiest for the client to produce. I don't have to do allot of manipulation of the data.
- ADP definitely puts the customer first. They are easy to work with, even when we ask dumb questions, they deliver their work in the time table promised and they a genuinely nice people.
- They are always on point when there are new opportunities for TMX Finance to look at.
- In the area of quarterly filings, it takes a bit of experience to understand all the reports generated and in which order we should review or use the reports. Laying them out in a organized way that we could quickly go down the list of priority would be very helpful.
- Occasionally, I need to add a comment to a tax notice that has been submitted and it seems to be locked for commenting. It would be helpful to be able to add information after a tax notice has been submitted.
Likelihood to Renew
ADP SmartCompliance 8.7
Based on 6 answers
ADP SmartCompliance 8.3
Based on 5 answers
ADP SmartCompliance 8.2
Based on 5 answers
I have never had a bad experience with support. They respond timely and have always been able to resolve any issue quickly.
ADP SmartCompliance 7.1
Based on 4 answers
Return on Investment
- Our Payroll department has been able to move to a 100% electronic payment requirement in the four states we operate in, eliminating approximately $6,000/semi-monthly for postage, packaging and stop payment fees associated with live check processing. We've also been able to reduce the fraud risk in our 64 buildings by eliminating the need to keep a payroll check book in each for emergencies
- We have been able to reallocate three head counts from manual tracking and entry of garnishments. The Garnishment Service Center has taken the responsibility of answering and tracking orders, issuing copies to employees and handling general inquiries from agencies and employees from our in-house staff.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?