Likelihood to Recommend
While most of my Aladtec experience is with public safety agencies, I cannot imagine an industry or service that would not benefit from an Aladtec system. Affordable, reliable, efficient and user-friendly - Aladtec offers a product that most companies simply can only dream about.
This is very well suited where there is a rotating support structure with larger teams involved. Our department as a whole has 16 full-time team members, with 4 people per team. The management of absences such as annual leave, alongside busy schedules or even seasonal downtime, is a breeze with Planday.
- First and foremost, outstanding customer service. They are always willing to solve any issues and do so in a timely manner.
- They are very open to new ideas and concepts from their customers to improve the overall product.
- The organization is very innovative. They are constantly striving to find new ways to make the program work for their customers.
- They provide outstanding training and support when needed or asked. Particularly when new employees are hired onto our department, Aladtec is willing to help train our new staff to the system. Being the program is so user friendly, we rarely have to do that, but is important to note they are willing to help.
- Provides an overview of staffing levels for each team, and the department as a whole.
- The UI makes it very easy to get a snapshot view of the staffing levels for set time period.
- Managing absences and arranging for shift swaps are also efficiently handled using Planday.
- The only item we would like to see is an online training module for our EMS staff. Being able to upload training items and quizzes for our staff to do under their user accounts would be a huge asset for our department and others. Similar to the Moodle training software.
- No other issues to note.
The features, functionality, user-friendliness and cost were all factors. Aladtec surpassed all 4 of the other systems we evaluated, most especially with their customer support. We have not had major problems but the few minor glitches we had (all our fault, admittedly) were resolved quickly. The staff not only responded immediately but they made sure we fully understood what happened, helping us prevent future frustrations.
Return on Investment
- Less time spent on scheduling. More time on staff management and operations.
- Affordable solution to scheduling and staff notifications. Very cheap compared to other similar vendors.
- Streamlined operations for our department by using this software and database. Staff can access what they need anytime they want by computer or cell phone.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Aladtec Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing DetailsAladtec is an annual subscription based on the number of people the customer has using the system, so it's fairly priced for any size organization.
Aladtec More Information
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Planday Editions & Modules
1. per user per month