Likelihood to Recommend
Bambu has been helpful to shift our culture from one of reluctance and fear related to social media to one of acceptance.
It depends on the complexity of your selling process, the sales crediting and the number of associates. Small or large organizations who have a simple selling to incentive process; sell something and get paid will find Optymyze to be too much for them. Organizations who have multiple selling organizations who overlay each other and have complex selling will see benefits from a platform such as Optymyze
- A very simple and intuitive UI (both desktop + mobile)
- User reporting like "Leaderboard" reports which are key for wrapping an inventive program around employee advocacy for top performers
- Product Management - in the time I've been using this platform the development team is constantly adding product enhancements and are very receptive to user feedback.
- Incentive Compensation - It is able to calculate complex plans with complex sales crediting rules
- Quota Setting / Management - It provides the ability to properly tie quotas to performance and provide the visibility at the lowest level all the way through to executive leadership.
- I feel overall that Bambu is a great, cohesive tool. No major changes or updates needed that I can think of.
- The front-end reporting functions were supported by a third-party platform at the time. It made it challenging to create reports on your own and relied on Optymyze to provide that type of work.
- The ability to map territories with similar function to a ZS Associates Territory Designer. Allowing to lasso areas and create "what-ifs"
It was similar in that it helped us push prewritten messages out to our team, but the UX/UI was far more dated and not as intuitive. It's mobile app also wasn't very useful; made it difficult to edit messages and would constantly need you to log back in. The two things GaggleAMP had over Bambu however was more comprehensive analytics and the ability to automatically push out social posts
Optymyze is not the cheapest nor most expensive product out there. What I found with the firm was the ability to deliver on its promises and be able to adapt to the business without getting outside of their comfort zone. Other products have a box that is too rigid while others are so complex, and so open, you might as well develop a home grown system
Return on Investment
- Positive returns -- sharing our brand and enabling our employees to share and tell their stories, ultimately helping them reach their own goals.
- Reduced the number of resources supporting the sales compensation, territory and quota setting processes.
- Reduced the time spent to finalize incentive payouts to associates at the close of each quarter by 25%.
- Reduced overall expense related to the sales operations function,
OptymyzeSee All (4) Optymyze Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?