Likelihood to Recommend
BuzzCast is great for large, complex online events - especially during the pandemic when it's been hard or impossible to gather folks in person.If you only need a smaller group of 5 or 10 people, BuzzCast is probably overkill. Once you have lots of people / multiple sessions, or want to capture and save presentations for later, you'll want to start looking at BuzzCast.
EventMobi is great for groups that need to have online as well as offline access to the app. It's user-friendly for the less tech savvy attendee and you don't need to have a technical background in order to build the app. It is well suited for all levels of staff to enter and manage information.
- The BuzzCast platform was excellent in every way.
- The platform is sleek and easy to use, both the backend and the UX.
- The entire team at BuzzCast is supportive and works hard to make your event a complete success.
- Building and deploying the conference was made easy by the expertise and hard-working BuzzCast staff.
- The format is super easy to use.
- There is on-line chat provided whenever you have any questions. They answer almost immediately.
- There really isn't a limit on how much information can be added.
- The alerts are easy to use and go out immediately. You can also pre-program them.
- Within the platform it would be great to have direct access to make edits changes (I believe this functionality is in process)
Director in MarketingVenture Capital & Private Equity Company, 11-50 employees
- The attendee list is hard to keep sorted by last name.
BuzzCast platform has the most amount of features that our events require (public chat/private chat, breakouts, auto-scrolling agenda). The entire platform is built and designed so that it's intuitive for our viewers and they are shown exactly how to operate the platform in under a minute. The quality of the stream is superior. The BuzzCast team is great to work with and are true partners who are all solution-oriented.
Supervisor in MarketingMarketing & Advertising Company, 1-10 employees
We really do not have any other experience with other apps. We like that Eventmobi is easy to use for both us and our clients. We can add attendee names with their picture and contact information manually or import them. We can add speakers, agenda, pdf hand-outs, hotel information, etc., easily.
Return on Investment
- We had an over 83% user adoption in the first year of use. Our exhibitors have reached a greater number of attendees and we've been able to engage students in ways that we haven't been able to in the past.
- The mobile app, paired with a greatly scaled down version of the paper program have cut our program budget in half and we are able to provide much more timely and accurate information to attendees.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?