Likelihood to Recommend
I always use kvCORE as one of my "go-to" points when I'm telling other agents why my company, eXp, is better than their brokerage. Most agents have heard of kvCORE but have never used it due to the price, when I tell them they get it free with eXp they are always so surprised to know that a brokerage would give something of such value to their agents at no cost. kvCORE is what keeps my business going. It makes my days more organized and keeps me in contact with my leads.
Property Matrix has developed property management software that incorporates all the power of a highly technical accounting software with the conveniences of state-of-the-art check scanning capabilities. For years, I've struggled with the physical demands of check processing - receipt, delivery, recording and processing. Now I'm able to simplify all of these steps into just one encrypted scan. I'm also able to review every account from one convenient location - tenants, vendors, owners, accounts and check scanning are all accessible from the main screen. I'm able to review outstanding invoices, rent payments, management fees and so much more. It's very well suited for my business.
- Effortlessly keeps me in touch with my leads- kvCORE automatically sends texts and emails to my leads when they favorite a property, begin their search again, or sign up on my site. It also calls me to directly connect to any new leads that I haven't yet contacted. I don't even have to think about it or schedule it, kvCORE automatically does it all for me.
- Effortlessly generates leads for me- with the squeeze page feature, all I have to do is copy and paste my customized direct link into my ads and kvCORE does the rest for me. It prompts the person for their contact info, sends them homes in the area and price range that is similar to the ad they clicked on, lets me know that I have a new lead, and automatically texts them from "me" thanking them for visiting my page and letting them know they can contact me with any questions. If they don't respond, kvCORE then calls me to automatically connect me with the lead to make sure that no one falls through the cracks.
- Helps me to effortlessly stick to a daily schedule- kvCORE keeps me on schedule by giving me tasks to complete each day to be sure I'm staying in contact with my leads. All I have to do is login, click on my notifications at the top and follow the instructions. Call this lead....add a search alert for this lead.....add a market report for this lead....it makes it so easy to stay on task!
- I especially like the all-inclusive dashboard for accounting. Multiple tabs keep everything organized and accessible.
- Customized reports are extremely important. This software allows me to set my own parameters instead of forcing me to used canned reporting data.
- Real-time information allows me to always know what task is required next. It also helps me stay focused and never worry that I've forgotten something.
- The cloud-based software provides access from any location and device. Now I can spend less time behind my desk and more time in the field where I'm needed.
- I've found all aspects of this product to be exceptional for functionality, customization and flexibility. The only thing I've noticed is a limited range of easy-to-read background settings. There are 10 different themes, but all are blue and are a little difficult to read.
Based on 16 answers
I have not used support for myself, but my team has to upload contacts into the Smart CRM. Since there are specific categories used in kvCORE, the template is very important to make sure they match and can be reconciled. The team members who used support were very excited to have their help.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
kvCore is much better than Top Producer because it is automated. If you do not have an assistant then Top Producer is basically useless. It gives a lot of todos, it doesn't just do it. kvCore is just easier to use and much more intuitive than CINC. It has things built in that you have to set up in CINC. But CINC is good maybe because I used KV first and just didn't want to learn another. Google works well with my phone but so does kvCore especially for txt. I also like the autodialer. It is ok, not great, but way better than nothing. Premier Agent is just Zillow and I transfer everything out of there easily. It does have some follow up features but KV is way better more in sync, intuitive, reacts to buyer searches, and sends auto txt and stuff. For a market leader, kvCore does a better job with AI and reactions to buyers searching habits where ML just has a one set search and does not change unless you physically change it. Where KvCore adjusts to the homes a buyer looks at. KV also sets up a search alert automatically based on what they looked at already. I like the monthly market report in KV better then ML for an exact address but the city or zip code monthly market report is not the best on either... You should be able to do a city, zip code, or neighborhood market report. Just click the neighborhoods you want on a map and that should be it. That searchability should also be on the activity report. I think neighborhood search is the up and coming demand for all buyer searches. Buyers could choose to live and buy a home in 3 different towns but there may only be 2 or 3 neighborhoods they would live in. Or 1 in this town, 3 in this town, and 2 in this town. We should be able to send that info.
No answers on this topic
Return on Investment
- I have done more closings, since my follow up has been more consistent.
- I have better information with which to contact my prospects.
- The Property Matrix property management software has had a positive impact for on-time tenant payments. Before implementing this program, I often had to visit each tenant to collect rent payments. With digital check scanning and EBT payments available, my tenants rarely miss a payment.
- Maintaining my accounting records through this software has improved my own efficiency and allows me to spend more time visiting tenants. I used to spend several hours a day doing data entry. I've now cut that time in half and can even record pertinent information from the road.
- I'm a better manager with this software and am gaining more respect from my tenants, vendors and owners. With important data at my fingertips, I'm equipped with critical information precisely when I need it. Now when an owner asks for details about a building, I can confidently relay the information without delay.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
kvCORE Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Property Matrix Editions & Modules
- Per Unit