What users are saying about
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 7.9 out of 101
Based on 189 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
LinkedIn Talent is well suited for those who are looking to find candidates for their technical position and for sourcing in general. Every organization should use this platform as it makes a difference in recruiting efforts. Everyone has a Linkedin profile and it’s one of the best professional sites to reach out to candidates. I recommend that any organization use this.
Feature Rating Comparison
Job Requisition Management
Company Website Posting
Publish to Social Media
Job Search Site Posting
Customized Application Form
Duplicate Candidate Prevention
Task Creation and Delegation
Notifications and Alerts
- Great way to look at past jobs and candidates and keeping that information organized. I like how it semi-ranks them based on the job description.
- Enjoy the vast options for sourcing.
- Good at identifying candidates who have prior communication with other members of team or company.
Professional in CorporateInformation Technology and Services Company, 1001-5000 employees
- Some of their search filters feel off. If I drill down, some of the specific searches are inaccurate (especially years of experience, years at current job).
- LinkedIn keeps adding products, but I think they could spend some time making the core products even better.
- Some of my peers don't understand the difference in needs for LinkedIn Recruiter vs. Sales Navigator
Based on 2 answers
I'm giving this a 6 only because in my 1 year at my current position we have had 3 different reps. The first was unresponsive and passive when attempting to help us. When she came out to do a demo on a new feature launch it was scattered and all over the place. The person we have now is great and is super helpful when ever we need him.
LinkedIn has cast such a wide net in positioning itself as the internet's online Rolodex, and then continued to invest in rich profiles, that it's difficult to compete with. I have considered Angellist, as there is a lot of quality on that site.