Likelihood to Recommend
It is well suited for any sales organization that is trying to mature its sales process, and continually improve its execution.
Seismic provides tools that allow for a seller to send a customer facing presentation or document to their customers in bulk. Then, through the insights provided, a seller can go into Seismic and see which customers opened the document, what pages or slides the customer looked at, and for how long each customer viewed that slide or page. Now, the seller knows what product or service this customer is interested in, and can not only prepare with this information, but can also jump directly into this with the customer, so there is no waste in preparing for products the customer won't be interested in.
Employee in OtherConsumer Services Company, 1001-5000 employees
- I can easily see if there is communication occurring between the sales rep and the appropriate contacts at the prospect company. I can quickly see if the communication stream is a mutual back and forth conversation or if it is mostly a one-way stream from the rep to the prospect. If it is mostly a one-way conversation, this tells me something isn't right about this opportunity.
- The system looks at this communication and using AI, it highlights if it interprets any negative sentiment from the prospect allowing the rep or the sales manager to dig deeper into the opportunity and see if they can discover the reason for this negative response and correct it if possible.
- The software "learns" from previous successful deals we have closed and uses this information to alert us if a deal has been in a particular sales stage for longer than similar deals. And it learns who is the business decision maker or technical decision maker is for previously closed deals and points it out to the rep that they should make contact with this same position in the target company.
- The software coaches sales reps on actions that should be taken, based on our sales process, at each stage of the sales cycle. And it does so without feeling like its looking over your shoulder, by recommending the rep send a "confirmation of needs" email once the deal is moved into the 30% stage.
- Seismic allows for one location to store all relevant content so that associates are not having to spend as much time searching for what they need.
- Seismic provides the ability to fully customize content such that one template can serve many needs with the simple ability to answer questions that drive the customization in the content. This customization can range from simple to quite complex depending on your level of expertise with the tool.
- Seismic provides a lot of flexibility when it comes to organizing your content and how to make the experience of accessing that content unique to the needs of each user in the system.
- It's very difficult to edit/update the content in our LiveDoc because of the way it was coded by Seismic. They are in the process of helping us fix this problem, but it hasn't been ameliorated yet.
- Responses to questions submitted via email are not always responded to in a timely fashion.
- I know this is the same as the first bullet, but it bears repeating that the LiveDoc is laborious to update. The inability to edit content easily is a hindrance to our daily workflow.
Employee in SalesComputer Software Company, 1001-5000 employees
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 35 answers
I have never tried chatting/calling with Support for Seismic. However, from others that I have talked to that use Seismic in more of an administrative role, they have been easy to work with and are of great assistance. I think it's a good thing I've never needed to talk to support, as it means I haven't had any issues to this point.
Account Manager in SalesComputer Software Company, 1001-5000 employees
Savo, Google Drive, Shared foldersSavo - was best in class a long time ago (and has since been bought by Seismic) - but required a lot of administrative work to setup and maintain. I had three people working on it full time to create pages and managing content. Shared folders and google drive are good to share content, but terrible at searching and tagging (not fully indexed and no tagging)
Return on Investment
- Seismic eliminates the time and hassle of sending out an email to colleagues with an attachment for a meeting. Plus, it eliminates the potential for someone being inadvertently excluded from the email.
- A significant amount of time had to be dedicated to user training to increase adoption across the company and make the platform worth the investment.
- Seismic has brought increased levels of productivity and efficiency to my company.
Analyst in Research & DevelopmentHigher Education Company, 201-500 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?