<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 9 out of 101
Based on 183 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Smartlook is well suited for any new website to understand how new users interact with the different aspects of the website. I guess it would not be appropriate to use Smartlook on specific websites where privacy issues would block or severely limit the recording of most of the user activities.
- Heatmaps help you better understand how end-users use your website. Thanks to the data provided by Smartlook, you can adjust your website and make it more user-friendly.
- Smartlook has fantastic funnels which help you analyse your data and understand them.
- Records. You can just sit back and watch how the end-user used your website, where exactly they clicked etc.
- For the free or lower-level packages, the data is kept only for a limited time, i.e. 30 days, so there is the situation where you are implementing a marketing funnel that might take longer than 30 days and when you finally make a conversion you might want to see to complete history/path that your user took which lead them to finally make the conversion. In this situation, you will have missing recordings from their initial visits.
- Recordings are not made in all cases of traffic sessions. I would like to have more clarity/detail on why a specific session was not recorded. It would be great if Smartlook could confirm cases, where it could not record and explain that it was due to i.e. privacy setting/location/ session too short/ website, didn't load. This would help with troubleshooting possible issues on the website.
- They could have an option that while you are busy watching one recording, there is a quick button to go to the next recording so that you can more easily skip trough a few recordings.
Analyst in MarketingMarketing and Advertising Company, 1-10 employees
Based on 35 answers
We have not used Smartlook's Support yet, but we have used Smartlook's excellent documentation and walkthroughs for set-up and when we have questions. Smartlook walks you through the setup process with easy-to-understand tooltips, walkthroughs, and answers to frequently asked questions. Smartlook's documentation made setup and maintenance of our sites incredibly easy!
C-Level Executive in OtherMarketing and Advertising Company, 1-10 employees
I used FullStory for the past 4 years and I loved it, but I never really used all the functionalities it offers because the price is insane high for the type of company I worked for. With Smartlook I feel I have access to more functionalities with a much better deal.
Return on Investment
- After seeing where I lose people on the buyer's journey, I was able to adjust the information on my site.
- I made the contact form more accessible and enhanced the speed of my site as I could see people didn't like waiting for the site to load and get to the contact form.
Director in Information TechnologyDesign Company, 1-10 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* per installation
Smartlook Editions & Modules
- 1,500 sessions
- 5,000 sessions
- 25,000 sessions