<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 9.2 out of 101
Based on 131 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Smartlook is a good solution for a recording the behavior of users for small and mid-size web projects (also this service can record videos for the apps, but we haven't used this). It's really great for:
- Tracking your user's behavior and record videos based on your custom events (add to cart, button clicks, add to wishlist, etc).
- Analyzing on what elements your users click most.
- For small projects, you have a free plan to record 1500 visits per month.
- Getting a detailed report of device, platform, UTM tags of the selected visit to have analytics what devices your clients are using.
- Recording video of the user's visits to a project website.
- Creating a heat map and click map for selected page on website.
- Creating custom events that allows to filter videos and watch only very important visits.
- Building sales funnels and track conversion and drops on every step.
- Providing analytics and custom reports to analyze visits.
- A trial version is available.
Based on 1 answer
I absolutely love SmartLook not only for the number of features that it packs into it but how good those features are. We generally use it for spotting technical issues or seeing the heat maps but it also allowed us to see the main points at which people abandon carts. And although we can see that through GA, Smartlook allows us to see what they are looking at when they do it, which helps us to narrow down why they left. All of the other features are phenomenal and the support is great
C-Level Executive in CorporateConsumer Goods Company, 1-10 employees
Based on 3 answers
Again, extremely complete and holistic tool to understand everything about your product's development and customer's experience on it.
Manager in Product ManagementInformation Technology and Services Company, 11-50 employees
Return on Investment
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* per installation
Smartlook Editions & Modules
- 1,500 sessions
- 5,000 sessions
- 25,000 sessions