Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Adobe Acrobat DC, and make your voice heard!
Acrobat Standard DC for Individuals
Acrobat Standard DC for teams
Acrobat Pro DC for Individuals
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $12.99 per month
Adobe states documents are more than just a collection of information and proof. They are foundational to connecting people and ideas, pushing business forward. Adobe Acrobat keeps users connected to their teams while driving business forward – no matter where they are working.
Acrobat is a PDF and e-signature solution with users among Fortune 500 companies. Acrobat users can create, edit, convert, share, sign, and combine documents from the Adobe platform. It provides for digital experiences that enable team to collaborate and work from any device, anytime, anywhere. Liquid Mode in Acrobat also enables users to view PDFs on small screens without the need to pinch and zoom.
In partnership with Microsoft, Adobe aims to reimagine how work gets done in a modern, secure, and connected hybrid workplace. Acrobat solutions are designed to seamlessly integrate with any preferred Microsoft apps so that users save time by creating, editing, sharing, and signing right from Microsoft 365, Teams, Outlook, and more. It also features smart integrations with Google, Box, and other daily use apps.
Acrobat provides access to file protection features to protect documents from being copied, changed, or printed – for added peace of mind. Acrobat helps organizations comply with security standards and regulatory requirements such as GLBA and FERPA. It also meets ISO 32000 standards for electronic document exchange, including special-purpose standards such as PDF/A for archiving, PDF/E for engineering, and PDF/X for printing.
- Supported: Sign and collect unlimited signatures
- Supported: Track and send reminders for agreements
- Supported: Export, convert, and edit PDFs
- Supported: Works with Windows and Mac
- Supported: Microsoft 365 integration
- Supported: Box integration
- Supported: Scan and sign on mobile
- Supported: Add a business stamp
- Supported: Prepare forms
- Supported: Keep records and audit trails
- Supported: Customize languages
- Supported: Create and share reusable templates
- Supported: Comply with signature laws
- Supported: View, share, comment on, and track PDFs for review
- Supported: Create PDFs and export to Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
- Supported: Export PDFs to Word, Powerpoint, Excel, or JPG, TIFF, and PNG image formats
- Supported: Create a single PDF from a single file or multiple files
- Supported: Convert documents and image files to high-quality PDFs
- Supported: Organize pages in a PDF file
- Supported: Edit PDFs, add or replace text and images in PDF files
- Supported: Protect PDFs with passwords
- Supported: Edit text and images in PDFs on your desktop or mobile device
- Supported: Turn paper or Word files into fillable forms
- Supported: Add comments to PDFs with a full suite of commenting tools including text editing, highlighter, and sticky notes
- Supported: Print to PDF from any application
- Supported: Protect PDF files with passwords to prevent copying and editing
- Supported: Take advantage of advanced mobile editing features
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukranian|
- Time saving
- Reduce pdf size
- Earlier our business processes required us to physically sign multiple documents which were time killing , when e-sign was integrated with adobe document we could save a lot of time as the process was systemized.
- It improved the overall security while handling pdf documents and gave user alerts if files were corrupted
- Good product for the price.
- Definitely positive impact on efficiency.
- Save paper. less printing.
- Unique tool.
- Streamlined marketing document creation
- Allowed better brand perception
- Hastened business activities
- It is difficult to calculate the actual ROI on using Acrobat, but over Q1 of 2021, I estimate that the automatic form creation functionality has saved me about 60 employee hours.
- It's free with a subscription
- Cuts down on graphic designer time
- Improves communication
- Standardized form development and filling procedure.
- As an organization as we have purchased licenses in bulk so the ROI is positive for us.
- For years, only our marketing department had Adobe Acrobat licenses because of the need for it in graphic design. The rest of the company just used Adobe Reader. But now, our sales department also uses Adobe Acrobat to create order forms and agreements for clients to sign electronically using the Adobe Sign add-on to Acrobat. This has saved a lot of time and made it easier for clients who have trouble with technology to get back paperwork more quickly, thus shortening the sales cycle.
- The ability to optimize a PDF has a tremendous impact on our business. Our digital publishing software relies heavily on a pdf output to specific settings. Without Acrobat, our client files would not interact very well with our software.
- Having the ability to preflight a PDF and provide client feedback proves us to be more of an expert when it comes to PDFs. This is a positive outcome and builds trust with our clients.
- The ability to comment on PDFs on internal projects provides ease of communication on design projects and streamlines the process.
- Has simplified the co-editing of documents/contracts without the need to continually print and send off.
- Time saved in being able to sign documents has certainly been welcomed, especially during close of business which would have otherwise been pushed into the next working day(s).
- Easier document processing
- Allows for less use of paper
- Allows for digital paperwork to be signed faster.
- Always available.
- Easy to access.
- Saves time when really needed.
- Provided an important solution for the circulation of confidential company documents.
- The ability to convert all kinds of documents into pdf and to edit pages and text in PDF has enriched the use.
- Required pre-training as it does not have a user-friendly interface.
- Cleaner, more professional outward-facing documents.
- The ability to be certain that documents deployed continue to match those in the repository and not changed by end-users.
- More efficient use of nontechnical users time in being able to edit PDFs instead of recreating them.
- Adobe has become increasingly costly and is becoming less useful with increased cost.
- Much faster turnaround of projects
- Clean, concise quotes
- Easy to organize work
- Protected documents made easy and efficient.
- Efficiently editing documents without having to go into the design file.
- Easily add and remove pages from long documents. Saves time and graphics money.
- It made editing documents easier.
- No worries on security of the data.
- Provides better OCR than any other reading software.
- It also has a feature of reading data aloud.
- It takes me less time to create and edit documents.
- It's more efficient than other products.
- Once you learn how to use each tool, it is simple to do again.
- Our work can be saved in the cloud, making it easier for us to share our documents.
- It allows our employees to open the necessary documents.
- It keeps us more organized and efficient.
- Once we had more departments using the DC version, we were able to make most of our forms into fillable forms. We rarely have employees who need to print and rescan their forms. This is a huge time saver across all departments.
- The negative here is that everyone expects DC to do everything automatically and forget how to use the toolbars. For example, when they open a form, they don't realize they need to edit the form so that it allows for fillable fields. Or they forget that they need to go in and add in the URL to the elements they want to be linked.
- Positive ROI on spending because we don't have to buy paper or have an expensive printer.
- Positive ROI on streamlining things to make it easier to send and receive files.
- Ease of use.
- Marketing materials present well.