Avaya OneCloud CCaaS Reviews

March 23, 2018
Alfred Brock | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

I have always found Avaya's technology and support to be the best in the industry. Even as they worked out financial difficulties and continue to fend off competitors they have adopted and incorporated new technologies. They have done so in a logical and supportive manner and offered all these benefits as they went along. I haven't seen any of their competitors do any of this.
Read Alfred Brock's full review
April 29, 2015
Richard Heller | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

Oddly enough I have been impressed with the IP Office platform so much that I have integrated one into my home. My wife was not happy with it initially but once she started using it she was very happy with the results. It helped that I programmed it to work just like a home phone but with features and options that I can utilize remotely. I would be more than happy to put an AVAYA IP Office against any other phone system on the market, and let you be the judge.
Read Richard Heller's full review
June 03, 2015
Alessandro Tirone | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

I have given AVAYA a rating of 9 due to their wide range of telephony, telecom and UC solutions. AVAYA's involvement in the 2014 Sochi Olympic games proves to me that they can provide your organization with an A-Z solution. AVAYA has recently changed their CM licensing packages which will help reduce costs when deploying a video conference solution like scopia.
Read Alessandro Tirone's full review
June 16, 2014
Michelle VanderBand | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

I am really not the decision maker on this subject but given the cost of the investment in Avaya, I do not see the company not renewing the use of Avaya. The new licensing model no longer requires expensive upgrades to stay current with new features added to the system and really helps with the cost of investment.
Read Michelle VanderBand's full review
September 24, 2014
D. SKye Hodges | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

Well, actually we have paid maintenance, but not upgraded our hardware and software for many years. We are at a junction where we are either going with a smaller possibly decentralized telephony system, or we will continue to run on old hardware/software until it gets to a point that we can no longer fix it. I, personally, would like to see us continue to pay maintenance and upgrades, because the Avaya Aura platform provides the same capabilities as the largest Telephone companies, like Verizon, AT&T, etc from routing to integrations, ease of administration, etc. I'd love to see us continue, unfortunately it is just a financial issue.
Read D. SKye Hodges's full review
June 06, 2014
Michael Goston | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

Avaya continues to be a leader in innovation in the voice arena. Avaya solutions constantly provide new and cutting age technology and new features that are fun to deploy and use.
Read Michael Goston's full review
September 30, 2015

Likelihood to Renew

The Avaya phone system is reliable and the technical support from vendors is outstanding. The cost and time for training the users to use a new telephone system is also a factor. I don't think I can get the same features fully integrated the way the Avaya is with another phone system.
December 20, 2014

Likelihood to Renew

Avaya is a useful product but the interface is dated and it would be better if it allowed more customization.
June 09, 2014

Likelihood to Renew

I give Avaya this rating because of the overall poor quality of the products they make. Too many times our company has had to retrip back to our customers to fix their phones/systems.

Agent dashboard (14)
Validate callers (13)
Outbound response (13)
Call forwarding (15)
Click-to-call (CTC) (13)
Warm transfer (14)
Predictive dialing (13)
Interactive voice response (12)
REST APIs (13)
Call scripts (13)
Call tracking (14)
Multichannel integration (13)
CRM software integration (11)
Inbound call routing (16)
Omnichannel inbound routing (14)
Recording (14)
Quality management (14)
Call analytics (14)
Historical reporting (15)
Live reporting (15)
Customer surveys (12)
Customer interaction analytics (13)

What is Avaya OneCloud CCaaS?

Avaya OneCloud CCaaS is designed to make connecting easy for customers: ready on voice and digital channels, smooth self-service, seamless journeys. The vendor states that the solution empower agents to deliver frictionless, fast, amazing service to customers, and maximize productivity and performance to deliver new options in services and new levels of loyalty.