Easy with Avaya OneCloud CCaaS

September 17, 2021
Avaya OneCloud CCaaS is one of the best solutions in the market as it makes your business experience for the customers much more …

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2022

Inbound call routing (27)

Call forwarding (26)

Agent dashboard (25)

Warm transfer (25)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Avaya OneCloud CCaaS, and make your voice heard!

• Setup fee required
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.avaya.com/en/products/ccaas…

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $48 per month

Contact Center Software

Workforce Optimization (WFO)

What is Avaya OneCloud CCaaS?

Avaya OneCloud CCaaS is a comprehensive, cloud-based contact center solution that delivers experiences for customers and employees. Users can connect everything—voice, chat, messaging, social, and screen—while bringing together resources, insights, and knowledge across the entire organization to maximize performance and build brand advocacy.

Avaya OneCloud CCaaS Competitors

Avaya OneCloud CCaaS Technical Details

Compare with

How much does Avaya OneCloud CCaaS cost?

Avaya OneCloud CCaaS starts at $48.

What is Avaya OneCloud CCaaS's best feature?

Reviewers rate Call forwarding and Call tracking and Inbound call routing highest, with a score of 9.3.

Who uses Avaya OneCloud CCaaS?

The most common users of Avaya OneCloud CCaaS are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Unknown industry.

Alfred Brock | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have always found Avaya's technology and support to be the best in the industry. Even as they worked out financial difficulties and continue to fend off competitors they have adopted and incorporated new technologies. They have done so in a logical and supportive manner and offered all these benefits as they went along. I haven't seen any of their competitors do any of this.
The Avaya phone system is reliable and the technical support from vendors is outstanding. The cost and time for training the users to use a new telephone system is also a factor. I don't think I can get the same features fully integrated the way the Avaya is with another phone system.
Alessandro Tirone | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have given AVAYA a rating of 9 due to their wide range of telephony, telecom and UC solutions. AVAYA's involvement in the 2014 Sochi Olympic games proves to me that they can provide your organization with an A-Z solution. AVAYA has recently changed their CM licensing packages which will help reduce costs when deploying a video conference solution like scopia.
Richard Heller | TrustRadius Reviewer
Oddly enough I have been impressed with the IP Office platform so much that I have integrated one into my home. My wife was not happy with it initially but once she started using it she was very happy with the results. It helped that I programmed it to work just like a home phone but with features and options that I can utilize remotely. I would be more than happy to put an AVAYA IP Office against any other phone system on the market, and let you be the judge.
D. SKye Hodges | TrustRadius Reviewer
Well, actually we have paid maintenance, but not upgraded our hardware and software for many years. We are at a junction where we are either going with a smaller possibly decentralized telephony system, or we will continue to run on old hardware/software until it gets to a point that we can no longer fix it. I, personally, would like to see us continue to pay maintenance and upgrades, because the Avaya Aura platform provides the same capabilities as the largest Telephone companies, like Verizon, AT&T, etc from routing to integrations, ease of administration, etc. I'd love to see us continue, unfortunately it is just a financial issue.
Michelle VanderBand | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am really not the decision maker on this subject but given the cost of the investment in Avaya, I do not see the company not renewing the use of Avaya. The new licensing model no longer requires expensive upgrades to stay current with new features added to the system and really helps with the cost of investment.
June 09, 2014

Okay, not great.

I give Avaya this rating because of the overall poor quality of the products they make. Too many times our company has had to retrip back to our customers to fix their phones/systems.
Michael Goston | TrustRadius Reviewer
Avaya continues to be a leader in innovation in the voice arena. Avaya solutions constantly provide new and cutting age technology and new features that are fun to deploy and use.