Dialpad Hype

Dialpad [Talk] has been great for our company, makes it super easy for us to communicate anything to the entire team in just a matter of …

Standard

per user/per month

Pro

per user/per month

Enterprise

Contact sales team

What is Dialpad Talk?

Dialpad Talk is a cloud communications UCaaS platform that provides users with integrated voice, video, and messaging capabilities from one unified interface. It integrates with the vendor's web conferencing product, UberConference, as well as with G Suite, Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce, LinkedIn, Okta, and Zendesk.

Dialpad has four specialized product offerings that focus on customer/client engagement and communication.

Dialpad Talk: Business phone system with advanced features like voice recognition and call monitoring.

Dialpad Meetings: Web and video meetings with screen sharing and Voice Intelligence.

Dialpad Sell: Sales dialer built for inside sales teams' calls and coaching.

Dialpad Contact Center: Inbound and outbound call center.

Dialpad Talk Video

Dialpad Talk Competitors

Dialpad Talk Technical Details

Deployment TypesOn-premise, SaaS
Operating SystemsWindows, Mac

Alternatives

What is Dialpad Talk's best feature?

Reviewers rate Usability highest, with a score of 8.6.

Who uses Dialpad Talk?

The most common users of Dialpad Talk are from Small Businesses and the Insurance industry.

This question feels heavy on one side and light on the other. What I mean by this is I can think of many scenarios where Dialpad [Talk] would be useful - well suited. I can't think of many scenarios where Dialpad [Talk] would not be a viable option. I mainly work for small businesses in the Northern Michigan area. I've consulted for, worked at, or done work for many businesses in the area and I can't think of one of these businesses that wouldn't have a more pleasant time using Dialpad [Talk] vs whatever system they are currently on.
Transcribing of live calls while outside of the office or inability to take notes during a meeting.

I have not yet used the video meeting/virtual meeting feature, however I am sure this will present the same advantage (live transcription).

If you are mostly making outbound calls, the features may not be so important.
Gina Yfarraguerri | TrustRadius Reviewer
[Dialpad Talk is] appropriate for a small contact center. For us it has worked very well because some of the features we needed have slowly been integrated, which makes me believe they actually listen to the customers. For analytics itself I see it as still being in diapers, at least for us that run an outbound cold sales contact center. But in general, Dialpad [Talk] is a tool which has helped us keep an overall basic control over when, where, and what out agents are doing.
Laura Samoisette, LEED AP, WELL AP | TrustRadius Reviewer
DialPad [Talk] is great for small businesses. It allows for a better work life balance by separating personal numbers form work numbers. It also allows for a small team to have better access to colleagues throughout the day when the company relies heavily on email correspondence. I don't think this would be as suitable if a team didn't have to work closely with each other on matters or if they were out in the field almost the whole work day.
James Worobe, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
I believe this is very well suited to the professional who has to make several calls a day. Sometimes while taking written notes a short handed notations meaning is lost while reviewing the note. Having Dialpad's transcription handy help with accuracy, especially 4 calls and 30 minutes later when you have to make notation in a file.
November 02, 2021

This Is A Game Changer

Dialpad works well for remote team members. You can still sound professional when answering the phone from home. A hindrance for us sometimes is that our staff in other states can not give patients directions to our office. Team members that are in our office still have to back up our remote workers for this reason.
David Menjura | TrustRadius Reviewer
It's well suited for an established Sales process in which Salesforce plays a huge role, the fact that It's easy to initiate and start making and receiving calls while making sure that all the data is being captured correctly. Dialpad has been a pain relief since we made the switch.
Kyle Seckler | TrustRadius Reviewer
In roles like mine, where you speak and collaborate with people a lot, I think Dialpad Talk is perfect for companies interacting with others often, such as sales organizations, project and contracting companies, and tech companies that want to reach a lot of people. It [would] be less advantageous for companies that don't work as much with direct-to-consumer.
August 25, 2021

Dialpad [Talk]

While our office uses Google chats as our main source of getting in contact with other employees, I think Dialpad [Talk] would be a great asset to any office that is needing a new phone system as well as that added ability to send/receive chats/messages and also even video conferences.
Paul Wheeler | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Dialpad [Talk] on our PC's and also linked it to our cell phones. The ease of use across multiple platforms has been a plus. I also enjoy being able to add a current call into video chat if needed. I would like to be able to send SMS messages while on a call with someone though. That option is not available from the call screen when on the line with someone.