Score 8.3 out of 10

What is Dialpad Talk?

Good Value

October 28, 2022
We are a very mobile company, often working from the road or alternate locations so having a phone service that is mobile and portable is …

it's a meh for me

October 25, 2022
We've been using Dialpad for about 8 months now. Though there are bugs at times where the app won't work as quickly as we'd like, (call …

3 videos

User Review: DialPad Talk Rates as Business-Class Tool For Daily User
03:31
User Review: DialPad Talk's Quality Compensates for It's Non-Competitive Pricing
02:35

Enterprise

Contact sales team

Product Demos

01:23
Dialpad Top Features: Is It a Good Option?
04:02

What is Dialpad Talk?

Dialpad Talk is a cloud communications UCaaS platform that provides users with integrated voice, video, and messaging capabilities from one unified interface. It integrates with the vendor's web conferencing product, UberConference, as well as with G Suite, Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce, LinkedIn, Okta, and Zendesk.

Dialpad has four specialized product offerings that focus on customer/client engagement and communication.

Dialpad Talk: Business phone system with advanced features like voice recognition and call monitoring.

Dialpad Meetings: Web and video meetings with screen sharing and Voice Intelligence.

Dialpad Sell: Sales dialer built for inside sales teams' calls and coaching.

Dialpad Contact Center: Inbound and outbound call center.

Dialpad Talk Videos

Dialpad Talk
In this TrustRadius produced video, one of our teammates who has never used Dialpad before goes through an "unboxing" demo.

Dialpad Talk Technical Details

Deployment TypesOn-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based
Operating SystemsWindows, Mac

RingCentral MVP, 8x8 Contact Center, and Fuze are common alternatives for Dialpad Talk.

Reviewers rate Usability highest, with a score of 7.5.

The most common users of Dialpad Talk are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

Dialpad is perfect for business communications, in hybrid, in office and specially remote teams. Its integration with Zapier adds more functionalities as this allows to be connected with other apps. It's not the cheapest option in the market, but that is compensated through a well designed user interface, HD voice quality and the ability to be portable across fixed and mobile devices. I wish they had a more granular way to grant permissions to its users as currently you can only hear call recordings from different teams if your given admin permissions. All in all is a great system with excellent support and customer service.
Dario Baldoni | TrustRadius Reviewer
Dialpad has really created a great product for companies of all sizes. Their tech is easy to use, reliable and functions much better than our previous solution. I put off switching for a long time because it seemed like a daunting task to move our entire phone system that everyone was comfortable with, but now I really wished I did it sooner. The team Dialpad made deployment as easy as could be. They worked with us around the clock to get our phone system set up properly and test it diligently before go live. They also helped train my entire team so everyone was comfortable with the new software. The day our phone number finally ported, the switch was as seamless as could be. I would highly recommend Dialpad to anyone looking for a powerful and robust business phone solution that somehow feels light weight and easy to use.

We have only been using them for a short time but I do not have any real negatives yet. Hopefully they don't have servers going down or frequent dropped calls but so far, we have not had any of this.
The "Do Not Disturb" does not always sync between the app and site. We had an employee who was not receiving calls or notifications despite having their system set up correctly. It turned out that Do Not Disturb was turned on, but only on the desktop site, which we do not use in our organization. It would be more helpful if these had synced correctly. It would also be helpful if employees could set their own working hours as we have folks in different time zones on different schedules.
Dialpad Talk is more than just a phone solution. It's an all-in-one virtual platform for all forms of communication that can also be translated into the caller's native language. Dialpad Talk has changed my 17-year routine for contacting parents. This app could also be called "A Teacher's Best Friend".
October 27, 2022

Talk The Talk Reliably!

Dialpad Talk is very easy to scale as our business grows and setting up a new up user is fairly easy. It allows us to be reached by our clients however they can and keep records of their communication with our team. The connection sometimes randomly fails or there's a weird echo which usually can be resolved by hanging up and restarting the call. So overall, does a pretty good job.
October 25, 2022

it's a meh for me

Works really well, there is a delay while using the phone but it isn't terrible. The mobile app seems a little buggy and feels like it lags at times but doesn't drastically impede operation. It's a great choice for a company with about 100 employees, easily manageable and quick to set up.
Dialpad Talk is great if you have a team of 5+, if you receive a handy amount of calls, you can set up departments, call routing, teams, and queues. It is very professional and easy to use. Another way Dialpad help us was with internal communication. You can access the directory and see everyone's phone number.
Tracking the number of cold calls I make in a day. For example, this past Wednesday I broke the company record on the number of cold calls made in a day. I was successfully able to track my data per hour with Dialpad. Also, dial pad is well suited to replay the call. It allows me to review and see where I can improve my cold calling techniques.
Trying to get more licenses for us to add mroe sales people to the program is often difficult. we try to work with one of their resellers in T-mobile to get this done, but it is less than affective from time to time. besides this we have enjoyed the product for the most part, and highly recommend it for others, with similar needs.
Thank you for the opportunity to give feedback. We rely on Dialpad for our business and would certainly benefit from the suggested improvements such as making the Caller ID available to call recipients, guarding Dialpad numbers against being marked so easily as spam, and allowing immediate transfer of Voiceprints/call recordings to Service Titan so that they are not solely stored in Dialpad when using a free-standing Dialpad system. Another huge area that give us better productivity in the workplace would be having the same ability to use call shadowing and barging in Departments as your system allows in the use of a Call Center. I am available for further discussion as necessary!! Please listen to your customers!!
Dialpad Talk is very appropriate for calls when working in the office and hardwired to the internet. It's great for when I need to make calls to my clients, or even rope multiple people into a call. I love having the ability to get a transcript & record my calls too! It's not the best when my internet connection isn't the strongest (which can be said of any voip provider). Having calls drop is very frustrating, but may not be Dialpad Talk's fault.