Thanks Dialpad!

Dialpad Delivered

December 20, 2021

Dialpad Outstanding Results!!!

December 02, 2021

Fantastic new opportunity for my team!!

November 28, 2021

Dialpad Talk Has It All

November 27, 2021

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2022

per user/per month

Enterprise

Contact sales team

What is Dialpad Talk?

Dialpad Talk is a cloud communications UCaaS platform that provides users with integrated voice, video, and messaging capabilities from one unified interface. It integrates with the vendor's web conferencing product, UberConference, as well as with G Suite, Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce, LinkedIn, Okta, and Zendesk.

Dialpad has four specialized product offerings that focus on customer/client engagement and communication.

Dialpad Talk: Business phone system with advanced features like voice recognition and call monitoring.

Dialpad Meetings: Web and video meetings with screen sharing and Voice Intelligence.

Dialpad Sell: Sales dialer built for inside sales teams' calls and coaching.

Dialpad Contact Center: Inbound and outbound call center.

Dialpad Talk Videos

Dialpad Talk
In this TrustRadius produced video, one of our teammates who has never used Dialpad before goes through an "unboxing" demo.

Dialpad Talk Competitors

Dialpad Talk Technical Details

Deployment TypesOn-premise, SaaS
Operating SystemsWindows, Mac

What is Dialpad Talk's best feature?

Reviewers rate Usability highest, with a score of 8.7.

Who uses Dialpad Talk?

The most common users of Dialpad Talk are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Financial Services industry.

Giang Quach | TrustRadius Reviewer
Dialpad is now our main ACD (cloud) system. We use it for our complete customer support department (HQ) and 14 sales showrooms across the Netherlands. Customers call our main line - go through our own configured IVR and are distributed to our different departments or showrooms. We currently use softphone configuration, combined with Jabra headsets - but will also install desk phones as well within our showrooms within short notice. We use Dialpad for all our inbound and outbound telephony needs, internal communication where we call each other, and use chat functionalities that are present within the system. We use the mobile app when we are out of the office or on the way to clients. Additionally, we use business analytics to understand and analyze our incoming and outgoing volumes and to measure other typical call center types of statistics.
March 30, 2022

Thanks Dialpad!

We utilize for 100% of phone and 50% of text activities for our SaaS based Technology and Services business. ProfileGorilla is a B2B vendor credentialing services company. 70% of our phone activity involve outbound targeted calls and 30% are inbound customer support related traffic. We use Dialpad to manage all of the activity, distinct call centers, and measure overall business and personnel performance.
Michael Underwood | TrustRadius Reviewer
Dialpad Talk has become our complete telephony solution for both end-user and contact center functionality. Our previous solution was not able to keep up with modern technology, a solution made of multiple products tied together. Whenever a problem presented itself it turned into a finger-pointing game between production making the solution without the vendor support team understanding how the delivered solution was designed or maintained. With Dialpad Talk it is a "single pane of glass". They make it very easy to self-manage and if needed can jump in and resolve the challenge with decisive skill.
February 21, 2022

Great tool!

I use Dialpad Talk for all my work calls! It allows me to connect with customers and receive calls from them as well. My favorite feature is the texting capabilities. It is also helpful they have an app as well!
Ryan Helder | TrustRadius Reviewer
We switched to Dialpad from a legacy PBX phone system with physical desk phones to soft phones and headsets through users work-issued laptops. This allowed us, along with other solutions, to be much more flexible in our work environment and adapt how we do business. We are no longer tied down to a physical office location to be able to do business. One of our employees has since moved out of state and has been able to continue working with minimal disruptions. Recently we had a snow storm that allowed us to continue operating with all of our employees working from home instead of having to drive through the snow to the office. And I haven't even touched on the call quality and ease-of-use benefits. Calls are crystal clear and the service has been 100.00% reliable for us. I personally have even noticed a latency drop in using Dialpad compared to the old system, which is critical for real-time voice communication. Dialpad Talk has also helped me recover a significant amount of my time by reducing support and maintenance requests compared to our legacy, on-premise PBX system.
Ability to have multiple callers on hold, merge calls, and live transcription during a call are very critical features of the service. It allows for me to take phone calls on the go and not miss a beat as I can read back through the transcription of the conversation to obtain key points and pertinent details when I return to the office.

Weekly reporting of calls and the ability to deep dive into specific call will prove to be vital to my business as we begin to scale and bring on additional dispatchers.
I work in the health care industry, therefore we use it to communicate with staff and clients. This helps the business track missed calls and highlights the highest call volumes for us. Dailpad is great. You are able to multi-task. Hold video and conference calls right from the computer. You are able to send text messages and more. I love it I would recommend Dialpad Talk for any business solution.
I use Dialpad Talk every day at my job. I am responsible for answering calls for the Admissions, Records, and Financial Aid departments. Dialpad Talk helps us keep up and manage our tremendous amount of calls in a day. It divides the calls evenly among the available agents, as well as keeping up with our missed calls that we need to return. It also lets us see a live transcript of our current call, which is helpful depending upon the caller’s phone quality or if they have a strong accent. Dialpad is a great tool for call centers all around.
December 20, 2021

Dialpad Delivered

Dialpad has replaced our heritage phone system as well as increased the capabilities of our call center teams. While the rollout has just been completed, we're seeing the possibilities that Dialpad offers. Historically, we've made [assumptions] on the customer experience based on call data and general feedback. Tools at our fingertips [give] us a better view of the guest experience. Call recordings, sentiment data, survey data, and so much more will help define and redefine the customer journey.
Don Judd | TrustRadius Reviewer
When 2020 hit us, and many employees had to work from home as businesses shut down, we faced challenges we weren't prepared for. Deploying remote computer solutions was an easy task, but our customers couldn't call their sales reps. [As a result,] many of our subscribers couldn't reach people who were now out of the office. So we went looking for a solution that would keep us more nimble for the next time something like this happened. Dialpad Talk has been everything I could have hoped for and more. It tightly integrates with our other services, and leaves us very portable and mobile for the future. If someone can't work from the office, they can log in with their home computer or cell phone, and the same phone numbers customers already know will reach them.
I use the Dialpad Talk to interview clients, a courtesy call to clients, and individual calls to coworkers or managers. I love the product because I don't have a work phone issue to me and I'm working from home so instead of calling them from my personal number I can call the clients by using Dialpad Talk. The Dialpad provides you with your own business number and fax number. You can download the app to your own phone or use the Dialpad dashboard to make calls or receive. The Dialpad also has a voicemail for anyone to leave a message and it also has where your voicemail can be translated to text. This is one of the best products I have come across.
We use Dialpad Talk throughout the entire organization. We implemented this to keep better track of all conversations and to use a system that was able to be implemented through Service Titan, which we rolled out recently as well. We use this not only for speaking and tracking customer conversations but also, for inner office communication. We went live with this program 26 hours ago and thus far has been fantastic. Very few kinks to work out so far! Definitely grateful for that
November 27, 2021

Dialpad Talk Has It All

I use analytics, but my absolute favorite is the transcription and [being] able to search it. I also love the PC app and the mobile app. I love that they are exactly alike and work so well. I've used their support both on phone and chat with great results. I don't need support very much because the portal is so intuitive. The main issue Dialpad [Talk] solved for me was to give me the ability to see what everyone is saying and actually be altered to let words.
I currently use Dialpad [Talk] to receive verbal X-Ray orders. As well as to call doctors and facilities to confirm that the X-Ray reports have been received. I enjoy the ease of communication Dialpad [Talk] offers.
I use Dialpad daily. Whether it's taking incoming calls, making outgoing calls, or sending/receiving text messages from the software; I always have Dialpad open on my computer. My favorite aspect of the software is how it synchronizes with my orgs, Salesforce, and updates my accounts anytime I make or receive a call with any of the accounts I am working with. In addition, I use the text messaging feature all the time. I also really enjoy how I can set up my work hours so that once 5 pm rolls around, any calls or messages will receive an automatic response providing my accounts with contact information if they need immediate support.
November 09, 2021

Dialpad Talk review

Dialpad Talk is used in our organization to talk an text message between the people in the different departments. It's a very useful tool that allows me to separate my personal contacts from the work contacts. When trying to get a hold of somebody from other department I can find right away if they are available or not and then decide if a call is better than a message.
Dialpad [Talk] is being used by our company primarily to take service calls. We are Roto-Rooter of Northern Michigan and offer a handful of services from septic tank pumping to drain cleaning to large residential or commercial plumbing jobs. We use Dialpad [Talk] to route incoming calls to the dispatchers who create jobs in our systems and assign them to technicians. We use Dialpad [Talk] across a few departments. The majority of our Dialpad [Talk] usage is by the dispatchers. Additionally, our one-manned Human Resources department also uses Dialpad [Talk]. Business problems that Dialpad [Talk] helps us navigate through would be the routing of calls during business hours and the routing of calls that don't happen between our open business hours. We offer 24/7 service. After business hours, we use Dialpad [Talk] to route calls to our on-call technicians' cell phones. When No one answers the phone, we use Dialpad [Talk] to collect messages from incoming calls and then send them as emails to the appropriate people here in the office.
I love it it portable, I use it on my Laptop and my cell. The quality is excellent, I plan on using Dial Pad in my personal start up company. I also love how Dial Pad integrates with our CRM. That saves time and documentation is automatic.