Frontify was identified as a solution to publicly display our design system components. We wanted to publish our design library to allow …
Frontify is a lifeline for a complex brand management system. Our team partners with marketing teams across the company to populate and …
Frontify is a one-stop shop for an all on-line brand and asset management tool. This software is used mostly in within our art department, …
The image database and the style guide help our zoo enormously to have an overview of the different designs and also to be able to check …
I use Frontify to manage basic brand colors for various clients. It is a full end-to-end solution to manage all aspects of a brand, but I …
Our marketing department needed a way to easily disseminate social media brand guidelines to our remote agents and Frontify allowed for …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Frontify, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://frontify.com/pricing
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Frontify aims to simplify brand management with a platform that connects everything (and everyone) important to the growth of a brand. Offering plans for all company sizes, the vendor states Frontify is used by 4,000 brands globally.
- Cloud-based brand guidelines to ensure consistency across every touchpoint
- Digital asset management for centralizing all brand assets and essentials
- Creative collaboration to accelerate project rollouts
- Digital & print templates for marketing materials
- Enterprise-level security and support
- Supported: Brand Guidelines
- Supported: Digital Asset Management
- Supported: Creative Collaboration
Bring together everyone that’s working on your brand, plus all the guidelines, templates, and materials they need, in your own Brand Management Platform.
Behind every business there’s a brand. Frontify is the home for brands, connecting everyone and everything your brand needs to thrive. With simple, secure tools – accessible from anywhere – this unique-to-your-brand space is where your builders, creators, and collaborators come together.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||75%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||15%|
|Supported Languages||English, German, French, Dutch|
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Admin publisher control
- Public domain naming and free access
- Customise layouts
- Hierarchy and navigation
- Page layout has some code restrictions
- Code snippets cannot be deep linked
- Digital asset management
- User access Control
- Interface customization
- Sometimes SSO can be glitchy
- Brand management.
- DAM solution.
- Implementation of company values and mission.
- Ease of use amongst multiple brands.
- Pricing of multiple brands.
- Useful and intuitive image database easy to use for any user.
- Clear structures for the CICD and many possibilities to map everything.
- Fast and straightforward support.
- The frontend and the backend are not intuitively connected. It is not possible to switch directly.
- Keywording can only be done in the backend.
- Managing rights is possible on every subpage, which can sometimes be a bit complicated.
- It manages the visual aspects of a brand very well.
- It is easy to use and update.
- It converts the colors from hex to rgb and cmyk seamlessly.
- It has a nice user interface.
- I believe having an agency option would be great so that one could manage and build multiple brands for multiple clients.
- Having sections for voice and personality would be great.
- The ability to export a brand document to a .PDF to share with partners.
- Real-Time Updates
- Moving objects around
- Rich text limitations
- Image sizing