Olark Reviews

Lindsay Bytof | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 13, 2014

Try Olark On a Lark

Likelihood to Renew

To be honest, renewal decisions are not currently within my power. Hypothetically speaking, I'm very comfortable with the platform, have used it daily for nearly a year, and would see no reason to switch to anything else. The small criticisms I had are not significant enough to deter me from using Olark. It's a user friendly, effective tool for our department.
Read Lindsay Bytof's full review
August 09, 2014

Do you want to personally interact with your customer base?

Likelihood to Renew

I think it's a great feature to be more in touch with a customer base - it saves time, money, and is often extremely effective in terms of answering customer questions and addressing concerns. Although the subject of product renew is not necessarily in my hands, I strongly advocate for the program's future use.
August 11, 2014

This Little Birdy Says...

Likelihood to Renew

Olark just works. Its got iPhone like ease of use and I love the fact that I don't have to be trained on how to use it. There are a few things I wish it offered (I would love an option that alerts me when someone is on site, not just when they send something in) but overall this thing gets the job done incredibly well. I have absolutely no reason to leave.

About Olark

Olark is a website live chat tool for engaging website visitors while they browse. It can be used to to track leads, drive sales, provide support.