PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Reviews

John (Wes) Gelpi profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

Overall Peoplefluent is a great product that makes performance evaluations easy for the end user. They making great strides toward product enhancements and ease of use for the end user. Peoplefluent's support team is matched by few. Their support team is always ready to help when needed, and has walked us through many tough times during the learning process.
Read John (Wes) Gelpi's full review
Brian Alterman profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

PeopleFluent continues to develop an already high quality product and works to continually improve the user experience. The different modules integrate well, and the administrative functions are easy to understand and perform resulting in less time spent with KTLO functions. They provide world class customer service and work hard to keep you engaged as a customer.
Read Brian Alterman's full review
Austin Vaden profile photo

Peopleflluent Review

Likelihood to Renew

Although it isn't my ultimate decision which applicant tracking system we use, if I got a chance to put my two cents in, I would advise my management team to renew our Peoplefluent license. From what I can tell, all of my coworkers and I have had a much more enjoyable experience using it, compared to some other more frustrating systems that we have used here within the company--like Avature, Bullhorn and Taleo. The software is also really easy to comprehend if you're picking it up for the very first time. After only one training session, I was able to perform all the tasks I needed to do within Peoplefluent.
Read Austin Vaden's full review

Definitely Satisfied.

Likelihood to Renew

The implementation went well but I gave a rating of 8 since we don't have processes to utilize the other functionality I am unsure if or when we would sign on to use the other functions. But I know we would continue to utilize the compensation planning functionality.

Likelihood to Renew

I will not be the one making the decision but it's been successful thus far in terms of ease for hiring managers and applicants so that alone would make us consider a renewal.
January 07, 2014

Easy of use

Likelihood to Renew

I would recommend it, but I am ultimately not the decision maker.
December 24, 2013

A Savy Product

Likelihood to Renew

I really loved the organization of this program. That is a key factor for me.

User Friendly Program

Likelihood to Renew

I am no longer in a position careerwise in which I would use this product, however, if asked, I would certainly give this product a good review on ease of use. If I were in a position where I needed to use such a product and were given a choice, I would certainly consider Peoplefluent as an option.

New hire portal (5)
Manager tracking tools (8)
Compliance tracking and reporting (6)
6.0
Corporate goal setting (4)
Subordinate goal setting (3)
Individual goal setting (6)
Line-of sight-visibility (6)
Performance tracking (6)
Performance plans (4)
Plan weighting (5)
Manager note taking (2)
9.5
Performance improvement plans (4)
Review status tracking (5)
Rater nomination workflow (4)
Review reminders (4)
Workflow restrictions (5)
9.9
Multiple review frequency (6)
Reporting (6)
Create succession plans/pools (4)
Candidate ranking (4)
Candidate search (6)
Candidate development (4)
Job Requisition Management (5)
Company Website Posting (5)
9.5
Publish to Social Media (2)
Job Search Site Posting (4)
Customized Application Form (5)
Resume Management (4)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (4)
3.0
Candidate Search (4)
6.0
Applicant Tracking (5)
Collaboration (3)
Task Creation and Delegation (2)
Email Templates (4)
User Permissions (5)
Notifications and Alerts (5)
Reporting (4)

About PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management

PeopleFluent provides a cloud-based talent management suite comprised of applications for Recruiting, Performance Management, Compensation, Learning, Succession and Vendor Management as well as Workforce Planning and Diversity. Available as singular products or bundled together as integrated solutions, PeopleFluent is designed to address critical, talent-related challenges such as performance issues, high turnover, productivity loss, and ultimately, diminished financial results due to an increasingly disengaged workforce.

The vendor’s value proposition is that by combining integrated video, strategic analytics, and collaborative social technologies into its talent management suite, they are redefining the the talent acquisition and talent management experience for candidates, recruiters, managers and employees. Additionally, the vendor says this solution helps customers gain deep talent insights to support informed, strategic decisions that drive business outcomes.

PeopleFluent can coexist and integrate with virtually any core HR/HCM system through its Data Integration managed service solution.

PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management Screenshots