Overall Satisfaction with Acuity Scheduling
We are utilizing Acuity to manage client consultation times for a variety of health and wellness clients across the entire nation. It solves multiple challenges involved in developing, deploying and managing the backend for dozens of calendars - we can manage everything with one master login, while at the same time giving clients access to only their own information. We save dozens of man hours every week with this tool.
- Calendar management for multiple clients across multiple locations and time zones.
- Easy user management and calendar security features that meet client business objectives.
- Effective and efficient booking interface that doesn't get bogged down with extraneous features.
- Initial setup of the account takes quite a bit of time, and multiple menus, though new client accounts are much quicker
- If you're the account admin, you generally receive an email for EVERY single booked, rescheduled or cancelled appointment - unless you turn off ALL email notifications. It would be nice to have much better notification management tools.
- Booking page and email notification styling is very basic - it would be amazing to have more template options.
- Being able to offer a scheduling option to clients utilizing our digital marketing services has been absolutely invaluable
- Our office saves dozens of man-hours every week, compared to if we had to have completely separate accounts for each of our clients.
- The overall pricetag on the software is extremely affordable, even for advanced features like HIPAA-compliant security.
Acuity Scheduling is very useful for a wide variety of appointment-based businesses in a variety of industries. For our healthcare clients, we've found it to be one of the best, providing a flexible but effective toolset that can be configured to meet your business' needs, while not getting overly bogged down with options.