Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Business Catalyst
My experience with Business Catalyst includes my current role with Thrively Digital and my previous work at Alaska Railroad, though the survey structure did not allow me to indicate this. With Thrively, BC is used across the organization as a custom solution for many clients. With ARRC, I initially planned to use BC as the platform to replace an existing website.
- BC has excellent integration of features that allow for end to end reporting
- BC is flexible and adaptable through web apps and integrated modules
- BC offers multi-level customization that can be done efficiently in several ways
- I love web apps but it can be time consuming to get the bulk import file just right the first time
- Support is good, but the effort to research can be massive for unusual issues
- Metadata on blog posts and pages can require lots of content editing at a slow pace
- Complete reporting connecting dollars spent on marketing to dollars earned as revenue
- Faster turn-around on ideas into market-ready content
- Better service to clients through greater usability in account management
Adobe Business Catalyst (BC) is a terrific solution for small to medium businesses that are able to leverage e-commerce and seek to have an all-in-one solution. It's less of a fit for larger businesses that will soon scale or enterprise-level websites that have internal and external focus web needs greater than e-commerce.