Overall Satisfaction with Adobe Campaign
Adobe Campaign is used as the core email marketing tool (outbound) as well as customer Interactions management tool (Inbound) in the Adobe marketing platform stack. It is used by creative team for email template design, email developers, field marketing, hub managers, partner and channels marketing team to send out adorable marketing campaigns via different channels like email, SMS, direct postal mail, Push and display ADs on our websites. When done right, using predictive and next best message concept, these emails delight customers as they are very relevant to where they are in their discovery / buying journey.
Adobe Campaign should be operationalized, architected and run by a central operations team. Proper user training and on boarding support should be provided. New add on custom developments are done to enable CAN SPAM law compliance, explicit and double opt in, context based marketing, omni channel reach out, web services integration and Adobe Marketing Cloud (AMC) integration via core services for predictive analytics and next best content. AC delivers the right message to the right prospect or customer at the right time on the right channel.
So you will need to run fewer campaigns but they will be more effective ones with higher ROI and conversion rates.
- Dynamic Web Applications (Landing Pages), Personalization Blocks, One click publish, secure endpoints
- Email Tagging, Delivery Tracking, Retry and Logging, Hot Clicks, Delivery Rules, Typology Rules
- Reporting on Delivery Statistics, Open rate, Click Rate, Custom Reports
- Integration with SFDC, MSD CRM on Cloud, Adobe Analytics, Genesis Connector
- Customer Interaction Management and Offers presentation
- Customer Surveys and Subscription
- Custom Report Creation can be simplified and made more visual like Tableau
- UI can definitely be made more intuitive and slick
- Remove limitation of Windows Only for running AC Client Console
- Support for RESTful services can be improved
- Integration with third party vendors for SMS,Push can be simplified and made bug free
- Adobe Campaign helped us deliver personalized message in a scalable way and across channels. That is huge as the customer experience is delightful ..and consistent , whether they are on web , or in store or on phone. More Clicks and More Conversion
- Tracking of what users do on the content delivered to them and dynamic inclusion of users into different journeys is a must have feature, else you are driving a car without a rear view or side view mirror.
- No other tool out there helps you map the whole end to end journey, with reporting, content, customization and unified approach for inbound as well as outbound interactions. That omni channel model itself is one big reason to go with Adobe Campaign.