Overall Satisfaction with ADP Workforce Now
Our Finance Department uses ADP Workforce Now to process biweekly payroll for hourly and salaried employees. Human Resources uses ADP Workforce Now in the recruitment, onboarding, benefits, ACA, and performance modules. We also worked with DocuFree to transition our paper HR files to the online Documents folders.
Employees are able to change their personal information and taxes, as well as complete benefits plan enrollment (year-round status changes, new hire, and annual open enrollment). Employees can check their information and request time using the ADP App.
- The Open Enrollment system and the set-up support we receive annually is amazing.
- The new enhancements to the Performance module will allow us to complete performance improvement plans and routine disciplinary actions electronically.
- The Recruitment module with the Indeed integration helps us to efficiently recruit staff.
- The Bridge is a useful tool for obtaining feedback from other employers.
- ADP Learn provides useful training on the different modules.
- ADP's customer service line staff are very responsive to our questions and help us resolve our issues.
- If the report you need isn't available, the reporting team will build a custom report for you.
- The implementation team support met or exceeded my expectations for our recruitment, onboarding, open enrollment, and performance management integrations.
- The offer letters (Recruitment) are hard to edit.
- The Recruitment module should allow automation through the entire process. Managers can view resumes, but cannot view or move candidates through the entire process with the click of a key.
- The turnover report does not seem to work.
- Employees should be able to complete open enrollment selections on the ADP app.
Our HR team has saved time, but I'm not sure how much. - Prior to moving to the Recruitment module, we used another ATS that did not integrate with ADP. We had to pull resumes from the other system into ADP. Now, the applicant applies on ADP, we pull the resume, and we can update the status as the candidate progresses through the hiring roadmap. When we are ready to hire, the information pulls over from recruitment.