Review: "Tracking the Pulse of Client Interactions with AgoraPulse"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementAgoraPulseUnspecified8.52701012018-09-06T02:33:54.666Z
Overall Satisfaction with AgoraPulse
Our social media management team uses AgoraPulse both for posting to client social accounts and responding to interactions on client ads and posts. Many features of AgoraPulse are important for our team, particularly being able to assign various interactions to specific area experts and include notes from previous conversations. The saved replies feature has also been a great help when onboarding and training new team members. Our largest social client is the reason we started using AgoraPulse, and our experience was so positive that we dropped all other social management tools and moved all of our clients onto the platform within just a few months.
- Easy to use - new members are trained within minutes on using the platform, and more advanced users can quickly find information in the tutorials section.
- Assigning social interactions to specific team members is a crucial feature of the platform for our team.
- AgoraPulse has done a good job adding new features and continuing to grow the offerings of an already outstanding social management platform.
- Notifications of usability updates could be handled better, and could be more timely.
- Notifications of usability issues could also be handled in a more timely manner.
- We would like to see integration with more social platforms, but we also understand the time consuming nature of that work...it would just be nice to have!
6 - All of the people who use AgoraPulse here are either members of our general social team (2) or members of one client's customer service team (all 6). The customer service team handles the majority of the client's customer service issues, a large part of which is handled though various social media platforms.
- We do not miss social interactions, which is a huge positive for our clients.
- Positive ROI
- Team management has also been positively effected by our use of AgoraPulse.
- Buffer and Hootsuite Pro
The feature that pulled us to AgoraPulse was the platform's ability to pull in comments from social platforms, particularly comments on paid ads and posts. Our clients run a large number of ads, and being able to monitor interactions in real time and be assured that no customer was being missed or under-served was the #1 deciding point in our move to AgoraPulse.
I can't think of a scenario where AgoraPulse (AP) is not well suited, except in a situation where you might have many clients utilizing a specific social platform not integrated into AP yet. AgoraPulse is great for individual users as well as larger teams, from a small number of clients to many social accounts (we have between 30-40).
AgoraPulse Feature Ratings
Boolean keyword searches
Filtering out noise/spam
Content planning and scheduling
Customer interaction histories
Campaigns and promotions
Campaign success analytics
Role-based user permissions & privileges